fiftyfive

maggie

"i cant believe he would fucking do it again" i said to emma on the verge of crying "like i trusted him so much" i said with a tear rolling down my face.

emma pulled me into a hug "maggie, clearly he's messed up, but he's been non stop texting you, he cares" she said rubbing my back.

more tears started rolling down my face "no i told him in the beginning, one mess up and were done. i have him another chance and he blew it" i said letting go of her whipping my face.

she looked down "i know, i know it's jus-"

emma got interrupted by the knocking sound on the front door, it better be my god damn postmates. "i'll get it it's probably my food" i said breathing in and out calming myself down.

i walked over to my front door and opened it "you aren't my postmates" i said, my eyes getting watery at the sight of joey.

he looked sincere "maggie, i'm sorry. it's really not what you thought it is" he said looking at me in the eyes. "were you crying?"

"really? so why when you said we were going to hang out that i check her story and see her at your house in your room doing whatever the hell she was doing? and yes. i was crying because of you but not like you care because you have lexi" i said with a tear falling down my face.

i heard emma walking over to me "oh joey" she said rolling her eyes.

"can we talk. alone?" joey said to me looking like he was gonna cry. i cant say no to him, i really can't.

"i guess" i said looking back at emma "i'll be fine" i said as he nodded her head. i stepped out of the doorway and walked outside to the steps and shut the door.

as i sat down joey began talking "lexi came over for tayler. we were hanging out and she really wanted to see him, she's like obsessed or something. on her story she probably did not get tayler into it so she could start shit with us because i was texting you the whole time. maggie i don't like lexi, and i never will. you have my whole attention" he said starting to cry a little "and seeing me hurt you so bad, it's just, i'm sorry for hurting you. i'm sorry for ruining you." he said with tears running down his face.

i put my hand on his cheek and whipped away the tears "so if i ask tayler right now he'll say the same thing?" i said looking at his eyes.

"yes. i promise, lexi and i would never work out." he said sniffling.

i sighed "okay." i said biting my lower lip. "but we aren't going back to normal, give me three days. i'll see if anything happens. to let everything sink in." i said as he pulled me into a hug.

"three days is too long" he said as i smiled a little.

"you're gonna have to deal with it. just three days. no more, no less." i said looking down.

"okay but let me do this first" he said grabbing my face in his hands and gently placing his lips on mine. i smiled slightly and kissed back rubbing my hands through his hair.

he smiled and pulled back "now i'll see you in three days" he said giving me a wink before getting up and walking to his car.

how to i cope with being so in love with someone?

hi woah thank you for 17k reads that is insane
if you havent go check out my book fangirl
vote & enjoy!!