seventytwo

maggie

"as much as i am comfortable and happy right where i am" i said to joey as we were watching american horror story "i told soph i would hang with her today"

he paused the show rolling his eyes "fine" he said unwrapping himself from me.

he gave me a quick peck before pushing me off the bed "the sooner you leave the sooner you come back. have fun maggie bae" he said smiling as i laughed and stood up.

i walked out of his room and downstairs to be greeted by sophia "finally" she said getting up from the couch. "you and joey okay now?" she said getting her phone.

"yeah" i said smiling "where do you want to go" i asked grabbing my keys.

"santa monica pier" she said walking out of the house.

i nodded my head and walked to my car getting in the drivers seat. "how did i know you would say that" i said as she giggled getting into the car.

**

we arrived at santa monica and i was trying to find a parking spot "what the fuck why is there so many people" sophia said throwing her hands up in frustration.

i tried not to laugh and just focus on the road when i saw an empty parking space and squeezed the car in there quickly before someone could get it.

getting out i heard sophia saying something but couldn't quite understand "are you talking to me" i said walking around the car to her.

she nodded "yes who else would i be fucking talking to" she said. "anyway, so details with you and joey." she said smiling. what the fuck? come again?

"uh what? what do you mean?" i said locking the car and walking down the sidewalk next to her.

"mags, i'm sorry for how i've acted in the past. you deserve to be happy and joey deserves to be happy and if being with each other makes you happy i'm fine with it." she said as a smiled crept on my face.

"really?" i said putting my phone in my back pocket.

"really, i overreacted." she said rolling her eyes "so what are you guys?" she said as i felt my cheeks getting hot.

"well" i bit my lip "as of an hour ago we are dating bu-" i said getting cut off by sophia,

"you're dating" she exclaimed stopping her footsteps. "i'm happy for you, i really am. you've changed him. thank you for that" she said smiling.

"well thank you for having a hot ass brother who just happens to be everything i've ever wanted" i said starting to walk again.

i guess dating your best friends brother doesn't always have to be secretive.

hi i'm actually sad this book is done :((
thank you for supporting it so much !!
check out my new book social media !!
vote & enjoy!!
i love u all