Two new owners...?

Your POV
After waiting for a good 10 minutes or so, you decide to go downstairs and check out what is taking so long. You walk out of the room and climb down the many stairs, wich is hard due to the fact that you are the size of an adult's palm. When you got done climbing and falling you looked around where Fell could be. Then you concluded that there's only one room he could be in: the room that was across the hallway ((I'm talking about the kitchen)). So you ran over to that room. As you got nearer the room, you could hear people talking.. Well it sounded more like arguing and someone trying to hit the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD YOUR PUNS ARE STUPID AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ONE EVER AGAIN OR I'LL BREAK YOUR DAMN SKULL!"

"WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT THE ONE RUNNING AROUND LAUGHING LIKE AN IDIOT AND MAKING DUMB PUZZLES ALL DAY!"

"MY PUZZLES ARE GENIUS AND YOU KNOW IT!"

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You decided to not come in because you thought you might get smashed by the new, tall, evil skeleton. But peeking never hurt anyone, right? So you peeked in the kitchen to see when they're finally done. After seeing them fight for what felt like hours, you didn't even realize that you were standing not behind a wall anymore, but right in the doorway until the tall skeleton stormed off and hit you with his foot. "Ouch!" You squeaked with your cutzie, little, Loli like voice. "I AM NOT SORRY AT ALL." The tall skeleton said without even turning. After hardly 1 second he stopped, turned around and looked down at you. By the time you were rubbing your head with both hands to lower the pain.
You looked at each other for a few seconds before the skeleton yelled: "A HUMAN! SANS WE HAVE TO KILL IT! QUICK!" He started running after you while you tried to escape under the couch.
Before you could do so, he grabbed you on your ankle and pulled you up. "I GOT IT!" He turned your face to his to examine you from head to toe. "IT IS..." he began to say while still looking at your face "Kind of... cute..?" You could see his eyes sparkling a bit.

Papyrus POV NYEH HE HE!
"What the hell is this!? Why did I say that? It's a human! Humans aren't cute! Get your shit together and attack it!!"

"SANS."

"Eh?"

"WE WILL NOT HAVE TO KILL THIS ONE. I... I THINK WE CAN USE THIS ONE FOR... ... SOMETHING."

"Ok if you say so, Boss."

"NOW GET IT SOMETHING WARM TO WEAR, SHE MUST BE COLD IN THAT PIECE OF CLOTHING."
You got tossed from one skeleton to another. Fell walked up into his room with you in his hands to get some clothes. When you both were there, Fell put you on the bed again and sat in front of you. "Didn't I tell you that you should stay here!?" He yelled.
"P-please no more yelling..." You whispered and covered your face with the blanket sheet.

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
∆• Not so important author's note •∆
So I hope you enjoyed this so far! I'm not too good at writing stories but this is fairly decent...
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞