Everyone has a good heart, even Papyrus

The night you slept with Sans in the same bed because nobody had an idea of where to 'store' you while sleeping. You and Sans were waken up by a loud person, or skeleton if you will, running around the hallway screaming something.

Your POV
Who's being so loud? I want to sleep a little longer... Just ten minutes...

"SANS GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP I MADE BREAKFAST!"
That's what you heard over and over again. Should you wake Sans up or should you wait until he wakes up himself?

               .Wake him up                                    .Wait until he wakes up

                      .💜                                                                

You choose to wake Sans up so you could all eat breakfast together. Breakfast doesn't sound so bad does it? You start to climb on to Sans chest. It took a while, but you made it on his ribcage. It's a wonder you did because he wasn't wearing a shirt or jacket you could've used as surface so you had to work with plain bones. "What do I do now? Do I jump on his ribs...? Or on his face?" You decide to jump on his face and home that he will wake up from that.

Sans' POV
"OUCH!" What the fuck just hit me?? "PAPYRUS, I SWEAR- oh... It's just you (Y/n). Did I scare you? I'm sorry about that..." (Y/n) fell off my face when I sat up to scream at Papyrus and was now laying in my lap making eye contact as she wanted to say: 'I'm fine, don't worry'. That calmed me a little... I thought I really hurt her when she fell. Papyrus was outside screaming and punching my door trying to get in. Seems like it's time for breakfast. I took (Y/n) in my hands and put her on my desk so I could dress. "You're gonna wait here, I'll get dressed, it won't take long." A quiet, soft 'okay' flew out of her mouth and it felt like I just heard an angel's voice. I blushed. After I got everything on, I took (Y/n) on my hands again and brought her downstairs. Papyrus stopped yelling and followed me to the table.

"I MADE BREAKFAST, YOU BETTER ENJOY IT."
"Yeah sure. What'd you make?" Sans said while sitting you on the table corner and then sitting down himself "I MADE PANCAKES FOR YOU AND I GOT SOME DOG FOOD FOR THE HUMAN." Papyrus yelled from the kitchen "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HUMANS EAT SO I GOT HER THAT." you weren't very happy about eating dog food but you never ate it before so you might wanna give it a chance, it could be the best food you ever ate! Who knows? "Boss, are you sure that humans should eat dog food? Let's just let (Y/n) eat pancakes too, it won't hurt her..." Sans' voice started crumbling apart in fear Papyrus wouldn't like his idea and whack him across the skull. Papyrus was silent for a bit but then he made his decision; "No. I want her to know who's boss here so she'll get dog food until she learned it." His voice was way lower than usual wich made things drastically more serious. You noticed Sans wanted to speak up for you, but you just pulled on his jacket a little and smiled at him to signal that it was fine with you. Sans gave up and got his pancakes and you got your dog food that you had to eat on the floor from a little bowl that said 'Doggo' on it. It was surely not your favorite but you just took it anyway.

Papyrus POV
I made everyone finish breakfast quickly because I still have to show something to the human. "SANS, GIVE ME THE HUMAN." I had to give her the tiny clothes I got from Alphys yesterday night. "HUMAN, I BOUGHT YOU A GIFT THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO LOVE NO MATTER WHAT, BECAUSE I SAY SO:" I pulled out the clothes and handed them to the human child. If she doesn't like them she'll have to wear them anyways, it's her only clothing and I'm not going to give out another 100G for stupid custom mini clothes!

As Papyrus pulled out a small black costume complete with a red scarf and high, black boots, you felt like your heart just did a backflip. Big tears started rolling down your cheeks. It was so perfect you had to cry. "HELP! THE HUMAN IS LEAKING FROM IT'S EYES! DO SOMETHING SANS!" Papyrus held you far away from him when you were trying to give him a hug to say thank you. "The human isn't 'leaking' she's crying. Humans do that when they're sad or very happy. It'll stop when she got herself back together." Sans explained to him "HOW DO YOU TELL APART WHEN THEY'RE HAPPY AND WHEN SAD?" Papyrus screamed in terror and confusion. "Right now she wants a hug from you."

😏😍NOTE😍😏

I know this is kinda short (again), but I only have little time at night to do this... I hope you are excited to see the next pars! Tell me if I misspelled something or my grammar is wrong 😊
Bye!