Chapter ONE

As early as the bird, Unmyeong wake up at 5 in the morning. Like usual she would cook breakfast for her family and get prepare for school. Everything will be done exactly at 6. She will walk to school and reach there by 6:45.

Every class in that school sit in a group of four. 2 girls and 2 boys. Unmyeong is in the third best class. Her seat mates are Lee Haejin, the one who sit in front of her. Park Kyowon, who sit beside Haejin and lastly Kim Hyun who sit beside Unmyeong.

Not all groups have four people. For example the group on the left side has only three people. Kim Hyun will always go to that group so beside Unmyeong will only have an empty space.

By the time Unmyeong reach her class, the bell rings at 7a.m. sharp. Everyone rush to their own seat as the homeroom teacher comes in. Apparently this time the teacher did not enter the class alone. Madam Jacqueline, the teacher is standing beside a guy.

The guy introduce himself as Adam Lee Hanjoon. He has a tall figure, tanned skin, brownish hair, brownish eyes, sharp but not so sharp nose and a bit masculine. People would normally describe him as perfect.

Madam Jacqueline change Kim Hyun to another group due to the fact that he always change his place. In the end Adam sit beside Unmyeong. Adam is an easy-going guy so in just a few minutes, he already have 3 friends. 

Without knowing the fact that one of them will give him bad luck.