chapter FOUR

Everyone go to the court. The girls are playing volleyball while the boys play basketball. Unmyeong is the team leader of volleyball for her school. Eventually almost everyone in the school know her. Even the teachers.

Adam on the other hand is pro at playing basketball. Kim Hyun, who hold the title 'Basketball King' is secretly envy the skills that Adam has. Which make Kim Hyun feel worry that his title will get snatch.

"Look out!" Someone shouted

"AHH!" the ball hits Haejin right on the head

All of them pay attention to the scene. Haejin was carried to the school clinic. Unmyeong decided to stay with Haejin while Kyowon and Adam went back to the class.

After a while Haejin woke up. Looking very confuse, Unmyeong tells everything what had happened. Suddenly someone came toward them.

"Hey, sorry bout what had happened. Are you okay?"

Haejin is in shock. No word can describe how happy she is.

"Yeah. I'm fine!" She replied

"Here, " As he give it to Haejin "please accept it as my apology."

Once again, Haejin is so happy that she can't even say a word so Unmyeong take the flower instead. Soon enough Jae Chanjung left the two of them. Both of them fangirl so hard that Haejin broke into tears.

Haejin still can't believe her crush accidentally hit her with the ball and bring flowers for her. It's just too sudden.

But wouldn't it be more sudden if Adam lose his life over a girl?