chapter THREE

Unmyeong's morning routine will never change. After cooking for her family and get ready for school, she will go straight to school. That day somehow is a bit different than usual. She was wearing her shoes outside when she heard a door close from the next house. Quickly she tie her shoelace and went out from the gate.

At that moment, she saw a guy wearing the same school uniform as he come out from the house next door. Unmyeong feel unexpectedly familiar with the aura that the guy is having. The moment the guy start to walk, Unmyeong tap on the guy's shoulder.

"Oh wow. It really is you." She said

"Unmyeong? Oh..nice to meet you." Adam cracked a smile

"So you're my new neighbour? That's unbelievable."

They keep talking until they reach the school. Of course people's attention goes to Adam and Unmyeong. People who pass by them surely will say "good morning". As expect from the friendly Unmyeong who talks to almost everyone.

Unfortunately both of them have to part their way as Unmyeong need to meet with her dance club president. Shockingly the president told Unmyeong that Adam will join their club. Again the sudden weird feelings came and makes her heart beats unusually fast.

Haejin and Kyowon did not want to miss the chance to be Adam's friend. The other classmates of them too wanting to be his friend. Popularity is not hard for Adam to gain. Usually they would call that kind of person ulzzang.

He sure have attention and popularity, but who knows what is waiting ahead of him?