Part 3

You heard footsteps coming into your direction while you were watching birds fly around in the sky, having no problems and worries like you. "I wonder how he escaped.", someone said behind your back.
You, of course, knew the voice and said; "Yeah, me too... Garp. But I think that you know it..."

Laughing, Garp put his hand over his heart and mockingly act that your words hurt him. "Why would you think so, Windy?"

Confused you turned around and raised your eyebrows. "Windy?", you repeated your new nickname, your friend gave you a second ago.
"Because of.... your devil fruit and all...", you heard him say and sighed at him. "Stupid."

"Don't worry. I didn't helped him.", he told you after a few minutes and leaned on the ships railing.
Even through you didn't believed him, you still nodded your head. "He wrote you something, right?"
"If you didn't helped him and all... How comes that you know, that he wrote something?", you asked him, smirking at the older man who looked now confused and - what was the word again - damn stupid.

"Just guessing it... I am good in that kind of things.", he laughed nervously and stretched his head.
"Of course...", you whispered under your breath and walked off to continue your beauty sleep, even through you don't need one.

Days had passed and you didn't see the black-haired pirate who ruined your dreams and thoughts and everything you had! You were thinking about him every day, since you saw him. Only because of his damn note! Every day, you always hoped to stop thing about him. But you couldn't. He was non-stop in your mind!

Screaming out loud, you threw your pillow against the wall, opposite your bed. "OHHH, Portgas D. Ace... If I am going to see you... I will kill you with my MIDDLE-FINGER!!"
It didn't made any sense, but you were angry and just yelled around a few things until one of your subordinates knocked on your door. "We arrived... It's a small village. Has nearly anything but the people over there say that a beast lives in their forest... They are scared.", he said as you walked past him through your door.

"Guys, you know what to do.", you just said and looked down on your outfit for a second time.
You were wearing your typical coat and black boots, but this time no pants and a shirt. No, this time you were wearing a (f/c) dress, because it was getting hot on the island and you just wanted to rest there, trying not to think about you-know-who, after you defeated the 'beast'.

You jumped down of your ship and went immediately to the dark forest, ignoring the pleas and protests and cries of the village people. "It's dangerous." "You could die!"
You heard a lot, but still decided to ignore them. Someone had to defeat that monster after all.

While you walked through the forest and didn't hear a sound, your normally emotionless face changed. You had a big smile on your lips and if you would be in a dancing mood, you would dance the whole time, but you don't have time to do this.
Out of the sudden, you heard a roar and ran as fast as possible to the sounds to see a big black beast, which looked like a bear on the ground. His eyes were red and he had horns and a long tail.
On the monster, a young man was sitting on it, putting his hat on his head again after their fight.

"Portgas D. Ace... What are you doing here?!", you yelled at the freckled pirate who turned around, smiling at you.
"Hey, Sweety!!! I hoped that you would come and find me!~"
"I am here to take a rest and to defeat that thing!!", you explained angrily at him and clenched your hands to fists.
"Do you mean Josh or me...?"
"W-What? Josh...?!"
"My buddy over here.", Ace told you and patting the monsters back.
"... You named him...?"
"He needed a name. Everyone needs one."
"Oh god.", you face palmed and sighed at the logic of the pirate.
"And I meant the both of you!! I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!!", you yelled and ran to him.
"Cool! Good luck. How about AFTER our date?", he asked and jumped over your head.

You groaned and flew to him, kicking his head so he flew on the ground. "Ouch! I thought that Garp talked to you..."
"He saved you!!"
"Who else? You? You would never do such a thing..."
After he said that, he started to flee while you flew the whole way to catch the pirate.

The way was not really easy for him, because you tried to punch, kick or hurt him with your power and he had to avoid them and try not to run into the people in the city, who looked surprisingly at you two. After two hours passed by and you lost your coat somewhere on the streets, he jumped into a window and tried to hide in the building before your flew in there and looked at all the people in there. It was a restaurant. A fancy one.

"Over here!", you heard a familiar voice and turned your eyes to the direction to see Ace waving with his arms. He was sitting on a chair while in front of him was a table.
Sighing, you walked over to him as you noticed, that he wasn't running away from you. "What?"
"Sit down. Let's eat and drink.", he grinned and winked at you.

You did now the only thing that someone would do in your position. Sit in front of the hot pirate. "Don't worry. After our date, we will go to your ship and I will go to jail.", he smiled at you and ordered his and also your food after he noticed that you didn't said one word.
"It's not a date...", you told him, clenching your teeth and shut your mouth.

It was strange that he kind of knew what you liked, because you got your favorite food and drink and Ace got booze and a lot of meat.
"What a lovely couple." You heard someone say.
"We are not a couple...", you muttered and shoved your food in your mouth.
"Ohh, shh. Stop listening to them. But she is right... We are cute together." Ace wiggled his eyebrows and ate more of his food.

You just shook your head and finished your food, waiting for him. It was nice to sit around, eating food and just to relax for a while.
"Okay... Finished. I can't continue to eat my tasty meat...", said Ace and rubbed with his hands over his stomach. "It was soooo good."
"Good. Now pay.", you told him and stared at Ace.
"Pay... With money...?"
"With what else?", you raised your eyebrows at him.
You heard a groan and a short "here" as you looked at your hand which were now held by the freckled man for a second. He shoved a small paper on it and started running until your realized that he doesn't paid for his food...
"HEY, ASSHOLE!! I WON'T PAY FOR YOU!!!", you yelled through the restaurant, gaining a lot of stares.

You shook your head after a few minutes and paid for your food and also for the useless idiot before you left the building and looked at the paper.

"Hey, Beauty!

Sorry for not paying for the food. A gentleman should do it, I know, I know, but I have a few... money problems. Thanks for doing it anyway. I hope that I will see you again (which I will!) ❤️ And I wanted to apologize to my Gramps... Tell him that I said thanks for saving my ass back on your ship and for telling me everything about you and all your favorite things.

- Love, Ace❤️❤️❤️

PS. You looked beautiful in your dress. You have to wear more dresses!!

PPS. Let's go on another date."

"It wasn't a date!!", you grumbled and stormed over to your ship.

~(Small) Extended Ending~

"Sir, how comes that Portgas D. Ace knew about this village?", asked one of your men Garp.
"I've told him. He wanted to know it and go on a date with her or something like that.", answered the old man.
"What?! A date!? She is going to be very angry..."
"Pff no... I know her and if she gets angry, I know what to do!", said Garp proud and turned around to see you coming.
"Oh, there she is! (Y/N), I found your coat, did you lost it during your-"
"GARP!! ACE TOLD ME THAT YOU HELPED HIM OUT!!! THANKS TO YOU, OUR BOSS I GOING TO KICK MY ASS!!!!!"
"Sir-"
"Run."
Your subordinates looked at the old and strong man surprised. "W-What?", one of them asked.
"I said.... RUN!!", he screamed like a little girl and run off as you threw barrels at him.
"DIE IN HELL, GARP!!!"