Part 4

You were lying on your bed tiredly and just wanted to sleep, but unfortunately everything got in your way like for example the dumb pirate who you met three times in only one month!
As your (e/c) eyes slowly closed and you fell to sleep so you can finally dream about something nice like food, flowers or anything else, a knock ruined it your great dream you had a second ago.
"Vice admiral! Sir- I mean, ma'am... vice admiral Garp has left the island with his ship now." Said one of your subordinates.
"Good." You just mumbled and turned your back towards him until he left the room and you fell asleep.

"So my dear... What will you do after you found a pirate?" Asked you a tall and strong man beside you, holding your tiny hand in his bigger ones while walking with you through a street of Goa Kingdom. "I will defeat him!" You grinned at the older man.
"Good! And if he runs away?" "I will catch him, daddy! I am faster than anybody else!" You smiled proudly at yourself and hear the man laughing.
Your father nodded his head, agreeing with you. "Of course, you are, shortcake! Ohh, right... I forgot something on the ship. I have to get it, shortcake, sorry. I will come in a second, alright?" "Yes, daddy!"

You watched your father running towards the marine ship, his white marine coat hanging down from his shoulder and the blackish words 'vice admiral' on the coat you always wore, when he fell asleep and you pretended to be a vice admiral just like him. But out of the sudden you heard muffled voices.

"Hello? Is somebody there?" You asked going towards the strange voices around the dark corner.
"Oh, shut up, Luffy!"
"No! It really happened, right Sabo!?"
"Sorry, Luffy but I think that it didn't happened like- Ohhh..."
"What's wrong Sabo?"
The voices were from kids around your age. The youngest – you assumed – wore a strawhat on his black-haired head and had a scar on his cheek while holding a pipe in his hand like the two older kids. There was also a blond-haired boy with blue clothes, a top hat and missing tooth and another freckled faced boy with a grumpy look on his face and raven black hair. The blond one seems to have noticed you and pointed at your direction while the two others gazed to you for a second before hiding a bag behind their backs.

"What are you guys doing here? And what's in the bags?" You asked curiously.
"Curiosity killed the cat." Mumbled freckled face guy to you.
"Good that there is no cat here. So, who are you and-?" Again – like many other times in your whole life – something interrupted your question, which was a voice (this time).
"THIEEEEVES! WHERE ARE THEY!? STUPID KIDS!!!"
"..... You guys are the thieves, am I right?" You asked even though you knew the answer of your own question.
"W-What...? No, of course nooot!" Nervously the blond scratched his head as he walked slowly to his brothers who were looking at the wall behind them.
"Don't. You. Dare." As you took a step the three jumped over the wall and run in different directions, without even looking behind them.
"WHAT!? WAIT!" You screamed as loud as you could to the kids and climbed up the wall to jump down from it afterwards and run behind one of the three, not even caring who you followed.
"WHO ARE YOU, FRECKLE FACE!?"
"FIRST OF ALL; MY NAME IS NOT FRECKLE FACE AND SECOND; AS IF I WOULD TELL YOU MY NAME!!"
You followed him until your legs gave up and you fell down. "Sorry, but you won't catch me, the strongest pirate!"
"What? Pirate!?"
"Yeah, I will become a strong pirate and will have my own crew!", he shouts over his shoulder and run until you lost the sight of him.
"... Hey... Wait! Future pirate!! Stop!! I command you to stop right noooow as a future vice admiral!!" You sighed and puffed air out, sitting on the cold ground until your father found you, picking you up worriedly.
"(Y/N)!? Are you alright!?"
"... Yeah... I just want to take a nap and never see
him again..."
"Who is
him?"
"Nobody, daddy... Let's go back. Hopefully we won't stay long."
"Don't worry, shortcake." Your father smiled at you, carrying you towards his ship as his subordinates saluted and he brought you to your bed.

You opened your (e/c) eyes as you heard some loud laughs and some barrels crash. "Wow... That was strange... The boy from my past looked like Ace... No, it was probably just my imagination." You thought to yourself, shacking your head as you stood up from your bed and walked through the door.
"Why do I always have to think about that stupid pirate...? Or that dumb kid back then when dad and I were on the island and Goa Kingdom and all... That's really strange."
"Vice admiral! We will arrive the next island soon.
"When?"
"In three days, vice admiral!"

~~~~~~~~

It's been so long since I wrote the last part (last year), so I hope that the story will be good and you guys will love the next parts! (I don't know how many parts this story will have yet ^^' )