Chapter 6: Barbie World

*MUST READ!!!*

Hey guys! I know this isn't that long, but it shouldn't matter because I wasn't going to upload until like September when I finished DIMF. Please don't leave me complaints on here because I honestly didn't even want to post this, in fear that people would give me poop. I'm not giving up on this story any time soon, I'm just finishing my 2012 entry. I want to take my time on this story so that it makes sense, plus it needs SO much editing before I can continue the plotline. 

****************************************************************

"You're psychotic!"

"Let me explain--"

"You're a mythical vampire! A freaking mythical vampire!"

"You're a mythical witch--"

"You are completely deranged!"

"Listen, blondie--"

"You're sexy!"

Dimitri opened his mouth to defend himself, then quickly smirked like a grinning Bob Cat. "You're not off the mark on that one."

"I'm talking to a psychotic, deranged, sexy vampire who wants to murder his father in cold blood? And you want my help?"

"With you, Cassie, and my brother."

"Your brother?"

"Valentine."

I opened my mouth to say something else, but stopped myself. "Whoa. Wait a minute, Valentine? What, was "Cupid" too cliché for him?"

Dimitri looked like he was trying to control his laughter, then forced his lips together in all seriousness. "I wouldn't say that to his face. Ever. He's not as sweet as me."

I barked out a laugh. Dimitri thought he was sweet? "So let me get this straight," I said. "You me, Cassie, and Valentine's Day are going to take out your daddy?"

Dimitri appeared to be fed up with my mocking. "That's the plan."

There definitely was a hiss somewhere in that sentence...

I shook my head vigorously, laughing to myself. "Oh, honey, honey. You locked me in a cage, Dimitri. A cage."

He rose an eyebrow. "It seemed fitting. You were just getting off your period."

My jaw dropped. "You  knew."

"I'm a vampire, Anna," he said shortly. "The scent of your menstruation isn't too far off from the blood I require to live."

"Are you serious right now? You drink...." I trailed off, a gag rising in my throat.

"Of course I don't, that's just repulsive. I'm not that much of a savage," A slow smile snaked along his lips. "But if you asked politely, blondie, maybe I would make an exception..."

I fought the urge to punch his cocky smile off his face and launch it into the Netherlands. "There is something seriously wrong with you! And stop calling me blondie!"

"I was only joking. And no, I enjoy your reaction too much."

"I pointed a menacing finger at him. " I'm sure your brother is exactly the same. I bet you're both crazy...menstruation smelling, freaks! Mark my words, bloodsucker, I'm finding a way out of this nut house, and when I do, I will go home, and I will practice my abilities. Then I will come back here and kick your sorry as--"

"Anna," the gorgeous vampire interrupted.  My name rolled of his tongue and it was the first time I heard him speak with such a thick accent. What was it? Russian? Latin? God, I wanted him to talk more. Dimitri nailed me with his gaze and kept it for safe keepings. "Enough, pretty human. Please, cease your nonsense and hear me out for only a moment. That is all I ask of you."