Surprise!

Hello there babu log!!

Bahot kuch kehna hai..

First of all thank you very very much!

Sab aapki meherbaani, we've reached 27k reads! I'm glad that you all loved Aslesha and Viraj and their beautiful journey. I'm gonna miss them so much. *starts sobbing again*

All your comments were the best part of this story seriously..
Loved reading them. They always brought a smile on my face :')

I didn't know whether people would even read a story that's not related to Sandhir. But thanks to all those who have been there with me since the beginning. Also to the new readers. Bahot bada thanks!

Epilogue hoga ek iske baad, don't worry. But no sequel. The story ends here.

Also I said that this is gonna be the last story...... But....

But.....

On public demand I'm gonna write another one!! Kaisa laga surprise?

It's gonna be a completely different concept. More intense.. more romance.. more love.. more me! Heheheh..

The book title is :

Dono Jud Ke Judaa

Here's a little snippet :

"I hate you with every fibre of my being, Shravni Desai. Tum mere bhai ke maut ki zimmedaar ho" he says taking a threatening step forward.

Our faces are inches apart, our shallow breaths mingling together. I'm transfixed by his heated gaze.

"Maine kuch nahi-"

"Just shut up" he cuts me off and punches the wall right next to my face. I flinch and close my eyes tightly.

He grasps my chin harshly and makes me look at him. "Tumhari galti ke wajah se Ekaansh marr gaya. And now you deserve to suffer. And the fact that you're my wife now won't save you. It's going to be the opposite".

***

Shravni Desai was leading a life of darkness when she met the light of her life, Ekaansh Rajput. But that, too, was taken away from her when he died saving her.

She lost her best friend but gained a lifelong enemy. His elder brother, Hriday Rajput, who has now vowed to make her life a living hell along with the other seven promises of marriage.

Will all of this make Shravni stronger or will this be the end of her?

~•~•~•~•~•~•

Go to my profile and check out the introduction which I've just posted! Add the book to your library because the updates are gonna start soon! Ab waha baat hogi.. I hope you guys like this book and Shravni and Hriday the way you liked 'Roommates or Soulmates' and 'Clean Bowled'.

Wapas se thank you to all those who took the time to read this book. I love you all..

Sach me I love you :)