the genesis

Nusaiba! Nusaiba!! Nusaiba!!! Was what she hated most as a breakfast.
    She sluggishly stood up from her six springs bed and said her morning du'a stretching"alhamdullilahi lazi ahyana bada ma amatana wa ilaihi nushoor"
     She now moved to the bathroom, brushed her teeth,performed ablution and did her morning prayer.
After that was which she went to greet her parents kneeling down( how every typical Nigerian child greets his/her parents"inakwana umma,inakwana Abba"
     "Ya kike nusaiba"they answered almost in chorus.
Nusaiba helped her Mom in cleaning the house and washing the dishes.Her  parents weren't rich enough to get a house help so she literally did everything in the house.she quickly dressed up and got ready to go to school.nusaiba was just a 13 year old girl in her jss2."nusaiba! Pls do give this to mallam musa ,the one dat his wife just gave birth .do that wen going to school oo" her father said .she knelt down collecting the envelope containing wat only God knows.
She started going to school with her schoolbag on her back.
  Don't ask why she didn't use her school bus because her parents couldn't afford a school with bus:(
"Ya Allah"she mumbled to her self rubbing her thumb and middle finger on her forehead.I'm so late for school,I think I'll just give mallam musa this on my way back from school in sha Allah".And she quickly ran to school.

🙌
Gling Gling Gling...the little bell sounded as the time keeper rang it to indicate closing period as the students ran happily from their classes going home..nusaiba wasn't an exception.
She was with her best friend zafeera.zafeera never seized to be crazy for a minute and she was all nussy( how zafeera called nusaiba) needed for a company. They were chatting happily wen some group of girls came to join them and they continued without picking offence.she kept on chatting forgetting the message her father sent her.
"Oh my God" she remembered after she had gone a long way "i have to give this to mallam musa else my dad will kill me.Bye Fifi till I come"she said going back to mallam musas' house alone.
"Salamualaikum" nusaiba said entering inside the house."was alaikum salam ,ahhhh nusaiba my wife how are you and studies come inside"
I've told this man not to call me his wife again ba
She thought to herself but still keeping a smiling face.she knew it was a joke but she never liked it when he called her that.
"Mallam musas' inawuni"she greeted bending a little."ya kike nusaiba" he replied ."but wait mallam musa where is your wife and the baby.scratching the back of his head nervously he said"emmm emm she ac-actually went for emm for antenatal"stammering."oh shikenan ai dama its my dad that sent me to give you this"...and she handed the envelope to him. He held the envelope and her hand looking lustfully into her eyes."mallam musa Dan Allah let go off me"she pleaded with teary eyes.he quickly locked the door pocketing the keys.
Her heart was now beating faster than normal."ha'an mallam musa why did u lock the door na?" she was getting so tensed up and didn't understand his movement any longer .he dragged her still growing tiny body to his huge well built body making her struggle for freedomyou know I usually tell you how beautiful you look and sexy.I need just a kiss from you,just a kiss and by the way my wife is not around so you are safe with me" he said with a smirk.this wasn't funny anylonger.she tried shouting but couldn't find her voice.she then remembered the practical she did in school early during home economics lesson and luckily for her,the scissors was right by the side of her school bag.she quickly took it and stabbed him by the corner of his eyes."ahhhh " he screamed in pains holding the injured part whereas letting her go.unfortunately, the door was locked."ya rabb help me"she muttered silently.she now remembered the house has a back door and she made an attempt to go through the kitchen because that was the way to the back door.as she was about going out ,he quickly stood up and grabbed her hands.

Hello guys I hope you are really enjoying this chappie😀😀

Let's see if he's gonna do wat he wants to do or not.please vote and comment.🙆🙏🙏it will really ginger me to update.. Reedah loves u ....muaah😘