first love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~
I get sick when I'm far away from you for so long..
I loose sleep when I can't get u on the phone..
And this is killing me baby
Oh I'm missing you baby
Pls don't stay away
I need u everyday~~~~~~
.....medicine by timi dakolo

Dead khaleefah,
How are you and everything. How is your mummy and daddy and your siblings.I just hope they are all fine.you know you have been my boyfriend for three months now and you know I love you koh .I don't know if this decision I want to make won't hurt you badly.I think I'm no longer interested in this thing we are doing anymore: ( .I've started loosing feelings for you and I don't even know why.pls accept this as qadr.thank you so much,bye.
Yours nussy😘
😵😵

😵

"Arrrrrrrgh"he groaned and everything went blur.

He slowly opened his eyes to see himself in a white room,perceiving chemicals ,hearing things like aspirin,lisonipryl and the rest.

It started registering to him that he's in the hospital.

His mother, a slender gentle looking woman noticed he was already awake and she was like;yaro na
Ya kake,
How are you feeling

The only thing he could remember at that moment was the text message .drops of tears started rolling down the side of his eyes to his ears due to his lying position.

He felt pains all over his body from head to toe.Hajiya was so curious at what was wrong with her son.

The only thing he kept saying was "nussy,nussy,nussy"

His mom was wondering who on earth was this nussy that made her son like this.she just kept praying for his recovery.

"I'm discharging him now. just give him the drugs and he'll be alright"the nurse said removing the already finished drip from his wrist.

"Thank you nurse"hajiya said.

And the driver came to pick them up.

"Take some food khaleefa,please even if it's small"hajiya said worried.