she lied

He was too weak to hold her firm,so she freed herself off his grip and ran ad fast as her legs could carry her.She kept on running till she was at the front of her house panting.

Now she stopped contemplating if she should tell her mom or not.She successfully calmed herself down and entered with a salam

No response

She rushed to the kitchen knowing fully ummah was there preparing lunch"ummah"she said giving her mom a bone crushing hug and tears started flowing down her cheeks.Her mother pulled from hug and confused at why she was crying which was unusual.

"Nusaiba what's wrong with u??"
"Why are you crying??"
"Did anyone beat you at you school??"

Her mother kept on asking but nussy didn't reply. That was when ummah noticed how scattered and rough her daughter was looking. This scared her so much.

"Come,come,follow me,I know you are not alright, come" that's how she slowly took her to the bedroom."now sit" ummah ordered.

"Now tell me what's wrong with you"she asked her.Nussy just shook her head.

Nothing

"I'm your mother fa,talk to me manah"she said sounding extremely worried.

Still no reply

Her mom then decided to let her be,thinking she needed rest to overcome whatever was disturbing her.

Nussy stayed in that positing for almost 4hours doing nothing else crying. The thought of her being almost raped by a man made her head hurt so badly.

Her mom wasn't comfortable with that so she decided to invite Fifi over.Maybe she will listen to her best friend.

Fifi gasped on seeing her situation and she hugged her tight"don't cry okay,everything will be fine"she said over her shoulders.

After pulling from the hug."nussy"she looked into her eyes"tell me what's wrong with you".I promise you'll be fine"

Still no reply

Nussy wasn't looking like someone in her right sense. Fifi decided to give her a warm bath changing her school uniform to a simple flay atamfa gown.

she made hot tea for her to make her warm as she was cold."nussy talk to me manah,wallah your secrets are safe with me.

"Emmm"nussy decided to speak up but the tears rolling down her cheeks wouldn't let her and she bursted into heavy sobs.
Fifi was so hurt seeing her friend in such manner.

This wasn't the nussy she know.This wasn't the jovial,annoying sweet she called a best friend. She also let out a slight sob but calmed herself down not to worsen the situation.

The eyes
The body
The door
The scissors
The blood

"Ahhhhhhhh"she screamed out loudly crying .The thought of all this makes her mad .

she thinks she is slowly loosing her senses.

Fifi held her hands tightly saying some du'as to calm her down.

"Assalamualaikum"ummah entered the room."fifi did she say anything?" Ummah asked her but she just shook her head with her face looking down trying so much hard to hold back her tears.

Ummah took a glance at nussy on the bed looking so lost and scared and she couldn't stop her tears from flowing.

she quickly performed ablution and prayed two raka'ahts .she cried our her problems to her creator during sujood making her sujood longer than normal.She recited some verses of the Quran.

"Nussy .since you don't want to talk to me, I can't force you.Just know that I'll always be here for you anytime you need me okay.

"Fifi said leaving the house saying bye to ummah.

"Assalamualaikum"someone entered the living room.

This must be Abbah from the voice
N

ussy thought to herself.

Before ummah  would tell Abbah everything that has happened today, nussy quickly got up from bed,greeted her dad and seek the attention of her mom.

"ummah"she started.
"Nothing is wrong with me fa,it's just that we had a test today and I didn't read,so I didn't write it well,that's why I'm just sad"

She lied..

"Haba nussy ,is that why you did all this?you should know how brilliant you are,in shaa Allah you'll pass the subject and mind you,you scared hell out of me "don't do that again kinji" ummah said smiling happily.

"I'm choyi" she said holding her two ears shaking her head making her mother laugh.

Ohh mother,oh sweet mother

"But promise me something" she asked, her mood changing .

"Go on" her mother said

"Please don't tell Abbah about what happened today,pleaseeeee"shinning her teeth.

"Ah no don't worry,he'll know nothing"her mother assured her..

Everything went normal.

Hello cutiess
How are you enjoying the journey
Ohh sweet momma(poor momma)
She dunno😔
Has she overcome the tragedy or she is trying to be strong
And how will fifi react to the sudden come over😸😸😸

Pls and pls
Make me feel loved by commenting
It won't take you anything to tap on that little star plss vote
          Reedarh loves you😘😘