12. He Gets Touchy

An:// Warning! This content may be a wee bit sexual. Ya little nasty. * Raven Symone voice
Enjoy! :)

Will:
He had been fidgety around you all day. You noticed it too. The thing was that it wasn't his normal fidgeting whenever he was nervous, or upset over something. This fidgeting was different, he couldn't seem to keep his hands off of you. The both of you were out with the rest of the guys at the city fair. Will wrapped his arm around your waist, drawing you in a bit closer. "You look really hot today," Will whispered in your ear. You giggled at his words as he peppered your neck in kisses. "Slow down there tiger," you said pulling away from him, he groaned. "We're in public," you reminded him, Will rolled his eyes sighing, "Fine, but you're mine later," he growled in your ear.

Cole:
The arm rest between the two of you was lifted up, and Cole scooted closer. You turned your head to face him, and through the dim light from the movie screen you saw that he was facing forward staring at the movie. You went back to watching the movie, but was soon distracted by Cole's hand creeping up your thigh. "Cole," you whispered, you could see him smirking a bit. "Don't make a sound," he whispered to you, his hand slipping inside your underwear. Your breath hitched in your throat as he slipped a finger inside of you. You were thanking your lucky stars that no one was around the two of you, everyone else farther down in the theater.

Dana:
He was always touchy, half the time it was playful, and sometimes it wasn't. He was also a guy that loved ass, so when you came downstairs in booty shorts, and a tank top he couldn't take his eyes off of you let alone his hands. You were in the kitchen making something for lunch when you felt his hands grab your ass, and squeezed it. You laughed, "Enjoying yourself?" you asked him turning around, his hands still on you. "Very, you should wear this more often," he said, squeezing your ass one last time before letting you go.

Gabe:
You woke up from the feeling of his lips peppering your chest. "Morning," you yawned stretching your arms out. "Morning beautiful," he said kissing your lips this time. "You were loud last night," he said, you laughed, "So were you," you resorted. He laughed too, "Mmmhm I don't think so," he said, hands traveling to your chest. You knew where this was leading, "Okay wanna bet?" you asked him. He nodded, "Whoever makes a noise loses," he said hovering over you, and giving you a passionate kiss.

David:
He was very possessive when it came to you, so when you walked into the party, and most of the guys eyes were on you he almost went ballistic. Though he didn't want to make a scene, he almost did from the way he was touching you. "David people are watching," you slightly moaned as he sucked a hickey into your neck. "Good," he mumbled against your skin, "Shows them who you belong to." His hands traveled up your shirt, groping at your breast that's when you pulled way mumbling something about going home.