19. Your Flexible

Gabe:

"Do it again, babe." Gabe said, while you rolled your eyes. "I've done it six times, Gabe." He frowned, "Please, Y/N?" You huffed and dropped into the splits once more. You then transitioned your body into a tilt and asked, "Can I stop now? Why are you even making me do this?" You stood back into your normal position and sat down next to Gabe on the couch.

"Because," Gabe shrugged. "Because what?" you questioned, raising an eyebrow. "It turns me on." Gabe responded like it wasn't a big deal. "Really?" you asked. He nodded and you shrugged. "You should have just said so, I wouldn't have complained about doing it." you winked and walked to the kitchen, leaving a turned on and confused Gabe on the couch.

Dana:

"Are you flexible?" you read. You and Dana were having a #AskY/NandDana tweet spree. Dana was in L.A. and you were at home, but you had the idea of a tweet spree and then skyping each other afterwards. You composed a response and sent it out, "I actually did cheer in middle which sort of required me to be flexible. I do dance now which sometimes requires it as well #AskY/nandDana"

Almost immediately you got a responde from Dana, "Seriously? #AskY/NandDana" he tweeted. "Yep, I still dance." you tweeted back, thinking he knew this already. "No about being flexible." Dana tweeted back. "Yes, I'm still flexible..." you tweeted, a bit uncomfortable with where this was going. Next thing you know your phone's buzzing with a text from Dana, "Can't wait to get home to you ;)"

Will:

"That's my secret talent... What's yours, Y/N?" David asked. The guys were doing a Ustream and you were chilling across from them on the couch. "It's not really a secret or a talent," you started, standing up. "But I'm flexible." you responded. "You are?" Dana asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

You nodded and did a tilt facing away from the boys. You then sat down and put one leg behind your head. "Well then, Will." Cole teased making Will blush. "Anyone hungry? I can run to get us some food real quick." you asked, the boys nodded texting you their orders and you left. While you were gone the boys quietly teased Will about your flexibility.

Cole:

Your current position was against the wall in an oversplit. Cole was getting dressed after getting out of the shower and you decided to kill some free time by stretching a bit. That was when Cole walked in, "Y/N, you wanna go see a movie..." he trailed off, taking in your current pose. "Sure, Cole, just give me a minute to get ready." you responded, stretching a little bit more.

"What movie?" you asked, but Cole was too busy staring at your legs to notice. "Cole?" you said, looking at him. You got off the wall and stood up. "Hmm?" he asked, still staring at you. "What movie?" you asked again. "Um, we don't have to see a movie tonight, Y/N. We can make other plans." he concluded, walking over to wrap his arms around your hips.

David:

"So you're flexible?" David asked as he walked into the kitchen that morning. "Yes, who told you?" you asked, continuing to cook the both of you breakfast. "Your mom." he responded, going into the refrigerator to get the orange juice. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked, pouring some juice into a cup. "You didn't ask." you answered simply, flipping a pancake.

"Well it could have been put to good use." David joked, putting away the orange juice. You rolled your eyes, a slight smile on your face. "Since you didn't tell me, you owe me." David decided, walking over to you to rest his head on your shoulder. "Is that so?" you asked. He nodded into your shoulder. "You'll pay me back tonight." he responded and then left out the kitchen without another word.

Ct://http://queencorinna.tumblr.com/post/92553364054/preference-17-youre-flexible