The Bond

Mick took Mara to a fancy Italian cuisine place, already having the reservations set. He pulled out the chair for Mara and sat across from her at a little round table, not close to anyone, but also not to far from everyone.

"What classes have you been taking?" Mara asked, impressed by Mick's gentleman skills.

"Just a few," Mick smiled.

The waitress came to them. "What would you like to drink?"

"Water, please," Mara ordered.

"Same," Mick decided.

They examined their menus. Mara was planning on this just being a distraction to get Mick out of the house, but she actually got the sense of enjoying the date. And she didn't know why she just felt like this was a date she really wanted to be on; she just did. And it made that night a little more ok.

~~~~~

Patricia, Eddie, and Nina met with Willow after Mara and Mick had already left for their date. Lately, it seemed like they'd been the only ones doing something really effective in Sibuna, unless Fabian was in his room so much from researching. Amber and Alfie were ineffective for their reasons, and KT wasn't really as involved with them.

"Are you ready, Willow?" Nina asked.

Willow turned towards the three waiting by the door. She had a basket in her hands with Cyprus oil, candles, and a lighter. Jerome's shirt was cut up and tied on her arms, and she still wore the red cloak.

"Of course I am," Willow scurried past them.

"Are you guys sure this is going to work?" Eddie asked in a whisper before they followed.

"Nope," Nina and Patricia replied in unison.

The three of them followed, but were left outside of Jerome's room when Willow entered and closed the door behind herself for privacy.

Jerome looked up from his notebook. "Willow, what're you-"

He didn't get to finish as Willow just continued with her own business. She set up the candles on the dressers and lit them as she dimmed down the lights. She also spread the oil around the room, almost as if Jerome/Set wasn't there.

Willow pulled out the computer chair and faced it towards the bed where Jerome was, and she sat. Jerome threw his legs off the bed and sat facing Willow as well.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

Willow was serious and straightforward with her procedures. "Jerome, I need you to comply with me if you want this to go smoothly, but I'm just going to access your mind, soul, and sprit, ok?"

"What are you talking about?"

Willow began the communication process. She knew that instead of forcing herself in past Set, she'd have to meditate and invite Jerome(the actual Jerome) out, just for a brief moment. And if done correctly, Set wouldn't know. She'd have to connect with Jerome spiritually and ask him to join her, but she'd only be able to do it for a brief moment.

Set began feeling light-headed, ad it was meant to happen as most of him ran of Jerome's life, including his spirit, and also this way, he couldn't get up to stop Willow.

Willow's eyes were closed as her voice was silent, but she connected to her higher self, searching for Jerome and inviting him out. She found him, alone in a dark place, unable to tell anything going on. But Willow got his attention, and she coaxed his spirit into another realm briefly, where they could each physically see eachother's spiritual bodies in a spiritual world, in which they looked just like themselves, just a bit transparent and bright. They found themselves standing in the main part of the summer house, seeing everything, even Nina, Eddie, and Patricia waiting in the hallway.