1. Café Blauer Flügel

Reader Key

(Y/n): Your name

(h/c): hair color

(h/l): hair length

(s/t): skin tone

(e/c): eye color

(f/c): favorite color

(F/n): Friend's name

(F/h/c): Friend's hair color

(F/s/t): Friend's skin tone

(F/e/c): Friend's eye color

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

The cusp of autumn always seemed to be one of the coldest times of the year. The air was already starting to cool down as the sharp and frigid winds began to nip at whatever it touched. While it was one of the coldest, you also considered it to be one of the most beautiful times of the year. Soon the trees will be set aflame by vibrant shades of yellow, orange, and red. Not to mention that the chilling weather was a good excuse to curl up all day in warm blankets and sip on (Favorite Hot Drink).

Watching the leaves and branches of the trees outside flutter and shake in the biting wind made you feel cold, causing you to unconsciously hug your (f/c) coat closer to yourself. One of your (s/t) hands busied themselves by playing with a lock of your (h/l) (h/c) hair. As you watched the occasional car and pedestrian pass by your vision, you could hear the soft bustle of the small cafe around you.

You were currently sitting inside of your favorite restaurant, Cafe Blauer Flügel. You discovered the place a few months ago after moving to your new apartment. You were still relatively new to Rose City's southern district of Trost. You had decided to explore the area around your new apartment. After all, you would be staying in Trost for at least the next few years while you attended the nearby university. You might as well find some places to help burn your free time. Soon, you discovered Blauer Flügel.

It was a cute and homey establishment. The interior of the brick building was mostly made of polished wood. The wooden chairs were surprisingly comfy and the large windows and golden light fixtures filled the air with a warm atmosphere. More importantly, the food was to die for. You were honestly surprised how good everything on the menu tasted, despite the fact that the cafe never seemed to get too busy. Not to mention the fact that this place served the best (Favorite Hot Drink) you ever had. Needless to say, you became a regular. Nearly every morning you would drop by to relax and read a book, ordering the occasional pastry or drink. The servers knew you by name and actually became quite friendly with you.

"(Y/n)." A soft, feminine voice called out to you.

"Huh?" You snapped out of your thoughts and turned your head away from the window to address the person who said your name.

There stood the ginger-haired waitress that you had grown close to over the past few months, her soft brown eyes glittering in the light. She wore the cafe's uniform consisting of a white dress shirt under a black vest with black slacks and polished dress shoes.

"Uh, s-sorry about that, Petra. My mind was wandering a little, hehe..." You uttered sheepishly, offering the short woman a smile.

"I could tell~." She giggled, "I wanted to ask you if you wanted anything. Or are you still going to wait on your friend?"

You were supposed to be meeting your best friend here, as you wanted her to meet Petra and the other servers. You also figured that she needed a new place to get food. Frozen food and sweets could only keep someone going strong for so long. But, in typical (F/n) fashion, she was horribly late.