NIGHT 3

CHAPTER 3Night

CHAPTER 3
Night.

»»-—— ❀ ——-««

JIEUN walked up to her friend's apartment drenched from head to toe. People around her would whisper and make comments about her, but she didn't say anything as her mind was focused on someone else. Well, her mind was focused on trying to not think of this certain someone.

She weakly knocked on the dark brown door, shivering as water dripped from her hairline and down her cheek. She looked down as she heard a familiar dog begin to bark at the door and the sound of the door unlocking.

"JIEUN?" Her friend looked at her wide eyed before running back into his apartment to get JIEUN a towel.

The girl quietly walks in and looks around for her favorite pets, "Coco, Ahri, where are you guys?"

First to run up to the girl was a small white kitten, blue eyes with light orange fur on her ears, named Ahri. Then came Coco, her friend's dog, circling around JIEUN's feet. The girl squatted down with a smile on her face as she pets the animals.

"Why'd you walk in the rain? I could've picked you up," Her friend wraps a towel around JIEUN and goes to sit on his couch.

JIEUN adjusts the towel and picks up Ahri in one her hands and sets the kitten on a chair, "Thanks, YOUNGJAE, but I needed the walk."

"You'll get sick," YOUNGJAE shook his head as Coco jumped onto his lap.

"I came over to not feel bad about myself and you aren't helping," JIEUN pats the areas where she was mostly wet.

"Sorry," YOUNGJAE chuckled, "when are you taking Ahri back to your place? She's your cat but you keep her here."

After wrapping the towel around herself, JIEUN picks Ahri up, "I came by to pick her up today and to invite you to mine tonight."

"Really? You haven't invited me over since the other JAE fiasco." YOUNGJAE comments, recalling what happened between JIEUN and his friend, who he still talks to and feels bad for.

"If you don't want to come, then don't." JIEUN shrugs as she plays with Ahri's paws.

"I will," YOUNGJAE gets up and streches, "but when are we going?"

JIEUN grabs YOUNGJAE's keys which were on his coffee table and then tosses it to him, "Now, put all of Ahri's stuff in the car too, and let me wash up back at home."

"Whatever you want." YOUNGJAE begins to gather everything and gets ready to leave his apartment.

+ + +