The family learns a lesson

Your POV

Lately Damian has beem really annoying ad acting like a little brat latley and so has the others and I am tired. I am in the kitchen helping Alfred make dinner when I heard the boys and Bruce yelling at each other. I put the things I was using down.

"I will be right back Alfred." I said, He nodded. I walked into the room they where in. "Thats it!" I yelled at my kids and the one I married. They all stopped and looked at me. "You guys are not going on any type of misson til you learn how to get along!" I said.

"That means, not Justie league, No Young justise, No Teen Titans, No out laws and no going out on look out!" I said. "MOM!" The kids said. "Y/n. I am an adult." Bruse said.

"And you ain't getting nun from me til you get along." I said to Bruce. "Awe come on!" He said. "If you want to go. Then no yelling for a week and maybe I will not do it for longer. Now tell your friend you ain't going no where for a week and wash up dinner will be ready soon." I said.

~The next day~

The door bell rang. I when to the door. It was Superman and wonder woman. "Hello." I said. "Hey Y/n. We have not seen Bruse since a few nights ago we where wondering what happen." Wonder woman said. "He and the kids are not aloud to fight crime til they can get along." I said and closed the door.