Chapter 1

Veronica's (POV)

"Roni wake up! We need to go get our school supplies today!" Nessa said with a grumpy face.

"But I want to sleep, I'm tired" I yawned with my mouth so open Nessa could see my throat. I got up and washed my face then my teeth. Now comes my clothes, I wore a yellow tank top and some denim shorts to go with it. I decided not to wear something too much today since I wasn't in the mood. I wore my shoes, put my hair in a messy bun, and went outside with Nessa. "You know you could meet a cute guy today," Nessa said.

"you do realize we are going to target do you?" I said while I looked at Vanessa's outfit. She wore a black casual dress And white shoes. She even straightened her hair and put her sunglasses on her hair.

"Whatever," she said. We got our school supplies in about 3 hours because someone didn't know what to choose. We both decided to go get some drinks at the mall. "You really think this new school is gonna be fine?" I said. "Trust me Roni you are gonna have some new friends in like the first 5 minutes, and I bet you will find a cute guy in the first day!" Nessa said with a smile. "I bet I would," I said, and we both giggled. While we were walking around the mall, I spotted a Movie store and decided to go there since I wanted to watch a movie when I got back home. I walked in and looked for a couple of movies to watch, I walked up to the counter and there was a guy talking to the person behind the counter. "Are you sure there isn't any movie similar to it?" Said the guy, "it's my moms birthday and she would love to watch her favorite movie" the guy seemed very desperate, so I tried to help. "Um excuse me? I think I can help" I said. The guy turned around. Whoa, I thought. The guy had chocolaty eyes, brown hair parted on the side, he wore a red hoodie and a pair of jeans. This guy is pretty cute, I thought. "Thank you, do you any store that sells the movie Mama mia?" He said with a shaky breath. "Oh wait I think I have that movie, you could borrow it!" I said with a grin. "Seriously? Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver!" He said with a huge smile. I gave the guy my phone number and my address so he could come and get the movie. "You can come today at 7 pm," I said with a smile. "Thank you so much! Oh, Aaron by the way, Aaron buriss" he said." Oh and I'm Veronica Merrell"

"thanks again Veronica," he said and got out of the store. I bought the movies I had in my hand. When I turned around, I already saw Nessa looking at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "What's wrong?" I said confusingly. "You just gave a guy your phone number I saw you!!! Oh my god are you going on a date??!" She said while hopping in her place. " No! Chill out!, I'll explain in the car" I said.

I explained everything to Nessa in the car. "Hmmm," she said. "What's wrong?" I said. "Thinking about it, you just gave a guy you don't know your address and your phone number, what if he's a serial killer?"."Good point, but he won't kill me or anything" I said. "How do you know that anyways" "he seems like a gentleman, besides, a serial killer won't give his mother a gift on her birthday"

"serial killers have feelings too..."

"Can you just drop me off at bounce(clothing store), I wanna buy some clothes" I decided to change the subject. "Ok sure," she said.

*A couple of hours later*

I literally don't know what I'm doing, I spent the whole day looking for a "first day of school"outfit. I was lost until someone texted me on the phone:

*Unknown: Hello, I'm Aaron, the guy you met at the movie store, I just wanted to say that your sister gave me the movie because you weren't home, thank you so much again.

Great. I thought. Now I lost the chance to get to know the cutest guy I've ever seen. In fact, I wasn't really sure how am I going to survive the first day in my new school, and the fact that my twin sister won't be with me is miserable, I'll be all alone. I thought.

*At home*

"OMG Roni that guy is fiiiine" she said with a smile. "And now I lost him".

I got up to my room to get some rest.

*Nessa: Roni u better get some rest, school starts after tmrw and we barely got our school outfits, we are gonna get them 2morrow:)

Nessa is sometimes too lazy to get up to my room to tell me stuff, so she texts me sometimes.

*at the store*

Nessa:"Roni look this shirt has a kitty on it!"

Roni: " and this one has a hedgie!"

A man looked at us like we were 5-year-olds, but we ignored him because we get that look a lot.

Man: "how old are you guys?"

Nessa: "I'm sorry, why don't you put some effort into what you are doing and stop putting effort into trying to make us act mature, it's none of your business anyways, thank you"

"Savage", I whispered. The man looked embarrassed and got out of the store. Nessa was pretty savage, that's why everybody in school calls her "savagenessuh". But she is pretty sweet too...sometimes.

We ended up bying half of the store, or at least that's what I thought, me and Nessa have different styles, Nessa goes for the cute and hot style, and I'm just...typical? I guess."Hey, Roni" Nessa said as she opened the door of my room. "You are going to the school Kian is going, and I thought maybe you could give him my phone number and try to make him interested in me?" She gave a worried smile as she said it.

"You know I only decided to go to this school because I felt bad for you" I took a breath, "and yes, of course, I will". She leaned toward me and gave me a huge hug. "Woah," I said in shock, "what's wrong?" she said while still hugging me. "You never give me hugs, I think Kian is really important for you.."

At the end of the year, Nessa got news that her crush "Kian Lawley" will go to this new school, Nessa asked our father if she could go there, but our dad wouldn't let her go because she was doing great and didn't need to change her school. I felt really bad and decided to go there since I already felt lonely and left out, and my grades wouldn't keep up. So now I have to convince Kian to go on a date with Nessa and try to not be lonely again.

"Yeah, he is important," she said. "Thank you so much, Roni, I love you so much"

Roni: "Nessa..."

Nessa: "yes?"

Roni: "will you promise I won't be a third weel if you date Kian?"

Nessa: "I'll do my best" she gave a smile.

*next day*

"RONI WAKE UP YOU ARE ALREADY LATE, YOU DONT WANT TO BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!" Nessa shouted. I quickly went to the bathroom, took a 10-minute shower, brushed my teeth, and grabbed some jeans, and the cute shirt that has a hedgie on it I bought the other day. I wore my shoes an straightened my hair. I skipped breakfast since I was late.

*15 minutes later*

Thank god I'm on time. I thought. "Here it is, the first day of my new school"

"Good luck," a girl said and started to giggle with a couple of friends. Such a great first impression of who I am, I thought again.

>Hey Guys! Thanks for reading my story! New chapters will be up every Sunday! :3 Thank you again!-ash xx