Chapter 5

*Ame's P.O.V*
"Hello do you have a reservation" the lady behind the desk asked "yes it's under the name Grier" nash said "I see it right this way ms and mr" the lady said. We followed her to a table in the middle of the restaurant. Nash pulled out my chair and waited for me to sit down, once I did he pushed the chair in a little but not to much because of my little baby bump."thanks babe" I said "anything for you love" nash said smiling "hello my name is Justine and I will be your waitress tonight can I start you guys off with some drinks" Justine said "umm-" "sir what would you like" Justine said cutting me off. I breathed in and out slowly nash looked at me and gave me a look saying 'don't say anything I got this'. I just nodded at him "my wife would like some water and I would also like some water please thank you" nash said shooing her off "n-Nash w-what do y-you m-mean w-wife" I said stuttering in pure shock. before I knew it nash was down on one knee in front of me "ame-Lynn marie Dallas will you make me the happiest guy in the history if happy people and become my beautiful wife" nash said nervously. I was to shocked to say anything. I was crying, I just nodded not being able to talk. nash kissed me and wiped my tears.

Haha next chapter will be up shortly 😘