Safe

Regina's POV
I wake up and the sun is shining in the room, I yawn and roll over and the bed is empty and cold. Where's Emma. I groan and grab my phone from the dresser.

-Hey baby where are you at?

-on my way home princess

-I miss you :(

-miss you too 💋

I get up and put on a big sweater. I put my hair up into a pony tail. And walk into the kitchen. I make some pancakes and I pick at it. I'm not in the mood to eat right now and I just wanna see my girlfriend. I frown and move my food around on the plate. "Not hungry" I turn around and run to Emma. I jump on her wrapping my legs around her waist, grabbing her face and kissing her lips repeatedly. "Baby" her hands go to my waist to hold me and she whines against my lips. "We are not alone" I jump off her fixing my hoodie to see Rolla, Steven, Gigs and fatboi. "Sorry" I mumble blushing. She grabs my waist and gives me a fiery kiss.

"Okay enough, I don't wanna see Emma take her on the counter" Emma laughs and pecks my lips one last time before moving away. "Hi everyone" I say shyly. They all say hey in return. They seem a bit off.

"What's going on" I ask looking at Emma.

"She's good" Rolla says.

"Emma" she sighs.

"We have to move, and like now"

"Is everything okay" I ask feeling tears burn my eyes. One falls from my eye and Emma quickly runs to me wiping it away.

"They know she's out" Gigs says.

"And now they're coming" Fatboi explains.

"Coming for what" I don't wanna hear it but I want to know.

"They want her dead, and they want to bring her body in so they can torture her" Steven informs me. My mouth slightly drops open and I look at Emma trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry I have to do this to you" Emma apologizes.

"No no I can't loose you, if we have to move then so be it we will move I don't care. As long as you're here I'm perfectly fine. As long as your okay and not hurt or in danger." I say grabbing her face and she nods.

"You guys should go inform your girls" they nod and leave saying bye.

"Where are we going now" I ask.

"A bit futher south, we don't know if they know where I live but it's too risky. And I have you. Especially with you. I won't put you in harms way. So anything goes. If I have to move to Hawaii or a fucking deserted island I will for you." I smile and get on my toes to peck her cheek. "Thank you for that" she smiles.

______
We are moved and all settled in. Emma says we are fine here and the house is absolutely beautiful. And gated all the way around. There are guards and you need a password to get in. I don't even know it. She says no one could ever guess it. Not even me. So that's good.

I have the girls coming over today

I have the girls coming over today. I think Emma isn't doing anything today. Just meetings with everyone. I get dressed I have on high waisted white jeans and a black cropped tank top. And now my stomach is exposed. I put on black pumps and some makeup. I curl my hair and I'm done. Then jewelry. A few bracelets and hoop earrings. "Babe someone's at the door" Emma yells. I go downstairs and open the door to see Emily, Teresa, and Ruby. We give hugs and then I let them in. Ruby is Mulan's girlfriend. Emily is Rolla's girlfriend. And Teresa is Gigs girlfriend. "Is Emma here" teresa asks. "Uh yea" I tell her to follow me into the kitchen. We see Emma and she gives warm welcomes and then wraps her arm around my waist pulling me close.

"What's up" she asks.

"Gigs said Travis is fine and the guy is dead" Emma nods. "Thank you for the information." Teresa nods.

"Go in the lounge i'll be there" they walk off and now I have to talk to Emma.