Author's Note, Updates, & More

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Just some simple rules that I'd like you to follow...

1) Don't hate on this story. I'm not a professional writer, and even though my writing is normal good without editing, please don't hate me if I mess up. If you don't like the story, I'd rather you leave then post any hate comments. Constructive criticism is welcome, but hate is not.

2) If you have any ideas for this story while it is ongoing, please feel free to message me with your ideas. If you post it in the comments section, I can't do it because that's a spoiler to everyone already. I may or may not use your idea, depends on where I want the story to go.

3) I suggest you add this story to your library for updates, and if you like the story at it to your reading lists! My followers also get notices every time I update my stories, an email if I start a new story you might be interested in, as well as a notice when I have to delay updates, so if that's more convenient for you, be my guest.

~

PLAYLIST : the Spotify playlist put together is going to be the external link. I hope you guys enjoy. Comment what you think of each song.

King Laura Aquilina

Manchester Nina Nesbitt

Gasoline Halsey [EXPLICIT]

Lost My Mind Alice Kristiansen

Vibe. JoJo

Wild Things Alessia Cara

Just Like You Louis Tomlinson

Find What You're Looking For Olivia O'brien

Tell Me You Love Me Demi Lovato

This playlist is on spotify under my account, Owlmoon. If you can't find it, send me a message and I'll get you the link.

~

STORY STATUS :

Started - 8/10/18

Ended - 11/3/18

Status: Completed

Normally Updated: Fridays/Weekends

~

SUMMARY :

❝You don't know me at all.❞ Christina Heks is a misunderstood character in a flawed world. Many judge her for what she does, but never ask her why she does it.

~

CAST:

Right now, I'm only planning on putting one character's image up, so the cast will be here.

Stina as Amandla Stenberg

Yes, she's the actor that played Maddy in Everything Everything. I thought she was perfect for the character. [Amandla identifies with both they/them/their and she/her/hers, so please be understanding to my use of those pronouns in the comments as I'm trying my best to get them right.]

]

~

COPYRIGHT :

©Owlmoon ©crayonowl All rights reserved to the author. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted by any means without written permission from the author. Breach of this statement is punishable under copyright law.

If you are reading this story on another site, you may be at risk of a malware attack. Please let me know if anyone has plagiarized my work.

~

WARNING:

There may very well be a swear word or two in this story. But that's out of the entire story. This story also deals with depression and suicide, although not severely, only briefly. There won't necessarily be trigger warnings either. Please make sure you are okay with such content.

I also wanted to let you know that this is based off of a fan fiction for Keeper of the Lost Cities. But that doesn't mean you can't read it, it just means that if you don't understand something in the story because you haven't read the books, ask and I or one of my readers will clarify.There actually isn't that much special stuff that isn't really normal that a reader wouldn't understand, it just is more enjoyable after you've read any of the Keeper books.

~

THANKS :

Thank for clicking on this story, guys! I really appreciate that you're reading this and taking the time to vote, comment, and share this work. Thanks so much for all the support you've given me. I hope you enjoy!

The Very Professional And Totally Not Weird,

Owl~