Part Two

Note: the song above is explicit.

It was pure luck that someone had found her and brought her to Elwin's.

Christina much preferred him knowing than her father; he would take her out of Foxfire without a second thought.

Instead, she woke up healed (slightly sore, but healed) with Elwin staring down at her. "How are you feeling?"

That was a good question. It was one that she would rather not have to reply to, or think about at all, but nevertheless, it was a good question.

How was she feeling? Upset, scared, angry? Anything in between? Every negative emotion, basically, would fit into the huge blank that was her emotional health, or lack thereof, perhaps. She was dreading having ever had awoken – no one hurt elves that were trees, after all.

The thought of suicide had crossed her mind thousands upon thousands of times before. It was truly a wonder she hadn't even attempted it yet.

The thing that was stopping her the most was her father, Timkin. Christina was almost one-hundred percent sure that if she were to do so, he would follow in her footsteps of be driven to the edge of insanity. He would do something he would regret.

With the way he'd reacted to her mother's death, she had no doubts in her mind. A person could only be so broken, so lost.

She would know.

The problem was, if you were to ever get yourself kicked out of Foxfire, you might as well get kicked out of Elvin society. The only place to go was down until you hit rock bottom. And you might be there for a long while, too.

As much as Christina hated right now, she would rather stay where she was than go to Exillium. From what she knew, Exillium was worse, much worse.

Foxfire was the most prestigious school because it was literally the only prestigious school. Long story short: getting as close to hell as possible was not on her to-do list.

Maybe the worst thing in her life wasn't even Yavin. Maybe it was just the fact that everyone in Foxfire knew about Vika's death.

They gave her looks of pity, offered condolences and fake smiles, then went back to bullying her.

How sweet.

All of it made Christina want to be sick.

She looked up at Elwin, finally giving a reply, "I'm feeling fine."

Elwin, of course, had questions about what had happened to her – you could see it on his face – but one look at her had him sending her home anyways.

-------------------------------------

A/N: I just planned out the plot for this entire story. I think this is going to be a better story than anything I've ever written, simply because I'm doing the right, not the impulsive way. It feels like I'm never going to accidentally turn this into a ramble, and it feels good.

There will be twelve parts if you count the prologue and epilogue, so it's much shorter than a lot of other things I've done.