Chapter Two

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

A/N
Red Velvet is life

Jimin, Jungkook, and their parents were sitting at the dinner table, eating their food.

"Jimin? Do you have something you wanna tell us?" Jimin gave off a confused look over at his mother, expectantly waiting for his response.
"I dunno. Am I supposed to tell you something?"
"We're just curious about what's going on at school. That's all" his step dad said, looking straight into his eyes while speaking.
"Coulda told me that" Jimin replied, chomping down on small pieces of meat. Jimin was not in the mind of engaging in a conversation with his parents, especially with JUNGKOOK. We all know that fam. Jimin's parents didn't know how to respond, or how to take that. So they left it be and started to talk about something else.

"So, tough bunny"
"Yeah dad?"
"How would you like it if we let Yugyeom stay here for the night?"
"No!" Jimin exclaimed.
"Jimin" mother said, staring coldly at her own son. Jungkook however stared at Jimin with a smirk. Jimin could tell, and he gave him the middle finger while hiding it from his parents.

"I'd like that a lot. It would be really cool of you guys"
"Ok. When dinner is finished you can call Yugyeom, get him to talk to his parents to see if he can stay for 2 nights, and when him and Jimin finish school tomorrow they can come here after. And make sure he packs his stuff"
"Are- are you fucking serious right now?"

"Jimin! Mind you're own language and calm. Down. You can handle having one of Jungkook's friends over"
"But I really can't though! Not if it's Kim Fuckgyeom!"
"Language!"
"What is so wrong with my best friend?"

"Oh you want me to tell you, coconut? Because I will. Yugyeom is annoying, he is disgusting, and he's fucking ugly!"
"Jimin I'm warning yo-"
"Enjoy you're fucking dinner, cause I'm not hungry"
"Jimin get back here! JIMIN!" Jimin ignored his mother, as he walked up the stairs, slammed his door and locked it.
"Just leave him alone, mom"

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

I wish I was 19, Jimin thought rolling his eyes and heading his way towards the school entrance, pulling his black hood up so no one can see or even notice him walk by. It really didn't help when Taehyung showed up along with another close friend of his, Min Yoongi. A cold blooded youth like Jimin.
"Are you excited about the end of this day?" Taehyung asked, clearly excited about the end of school so he could spend his summer as he wishes.
"Who isn't?" I chuckled.

"The nerds" Yoongi replied

Guess that makes sense, Jimin thought staring over at Yoongi, his mint green hair covering most of his eyes. It makes you wonder if he can see through his bangs sometimes. Even Jimin was a bit confused by the long fringe Yoongi always seemed to carry. But he liked the look and respected it since it was HIS hyung, so therefore he has to maintain respect for him and all that so-
"What are you staring at me for?"
"You're just really pretty, hyung"
"Yeah, even I find you attractive. No wonder why every guy in the school wants to get with you" Taehyung beamed, trying to look as flirty as possible for Yoongi.