Chapter Sixteen

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Jungkook is not buying it. I can already tell by his facial expression, that he doesn't believe that I'm telling the truth. But like, he's basically putting me on the spot. I know there's no people around and that it's just us, but dude you're like putting me under pressure here.

"Lift up your sleeves"
"No, I'm not doing tha-"
"Just do as ur told, Jimin-ah" that was definitely enough for me to give in at last. So I lifted up my sleeves, revealing all of my deep, disgusting scars on my wrists.

Jungkook looked at them carefully, grabbing my wrist to take a look.

"Aww, Jimin. Why did you do this to yourself?"
"I felt like I-I deserved it" Jungkook nodded in understanding. He kissed both of my wrists, cold to the touch. Then he gestured me to come towards him, so he could pull me into a warm, loving hug. So I did as he gestured me so, sitting into his lap, holding him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me, protectively.

"Just because it seems like nobody loves you, it doesn't mean you have to hurt yourself like this. I know I'm just your stepbrother, and I know you probably struggle harder than I'll even understand, but I love you and I need you with me always. I would be lost without you, and same goes with your friends." Jungkook kissed my forehead, pulling me tighter into his embrace.

Looking up at him, I went in to kiss his lips. Pulling away, he pulled me back in for another kiss.

A/N
This was all I could write so far, I'll come back with a bit of a special chapter soon. And btw, RM'S MIXTAPE MONO IS THE SHIT OK?!