Chapter Thirteen

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Jimin placed his black bomber jacket on the coat rack, trying to get used to the loud music in the household. Immediately, Jimin went looking for his step brother. Although he didn't want it to look like he wasn't going to dance, so he pretended like he was dancing along to the music. He found Jungkook sitting on the couch, playing a video game against Jaehyun and Lucas. Ugh first it's Yugyeom, and now it's these-

Yugyeom shot up out of nowhere grabbing Jimin's waist. It made Jimin jump from the sudden action, and turn to look at him. Everything Yugyeom had worn was black. Even his hair. It made him think, who the fuck is this and why is he wearing so much black? The Yugyeom Jimin knew was all about dark colours. Never would he have worn black. Plus he died his hair a lot.

 Plus he died his hair a lot

(YUGYEOM PLZ!!!)

"Hey Jimin!"
"Ugh hi"
"Looking good tonight"
"Thanks?"

"Come, I'll get you a drink"
"No I'm fi-"
"Come on, babe, I insist"

There was nothing Jimin could do. He allowed himself to get his wrist grabbed by a fuckboy, bringing him over to the counter where all the drinks were. Yugyeom picked up two glasses of alcohol, giving one of them to Jimin and keeping one for himself.

"So Jimin, what's a fine baby boy like you doing here?"

I don't understand. Why is he so normal? Jimin thought, as he sat on the counter thinking of how he should respond. "Jungkook wanted me to show up"

"And are you liking it so far?"
"I guess it's decent"

Yugyeom nodded. "Well Jimin, cheers"
"Cheers"

Well they said their cheers, and both Jimin and Yugyeom drunk from their glasses. Yugyeom set his glass down on the counter, and shouted "WHOO!"

Jimin set his down, smiled and giggled. Jimin had been like that for a few moments, until it was right now when he felt that something wasn't right. He was getting very hot, his breathing hitching, and something in his pants started to erect. What the fuck is this? Then, Jimin realized... He just got put under the influence of aphrodisiacs. And who would be the one responsible for that? Yugyeom. Jimin looked up at him, feeling very weak.

"Chim chim, are you okay?" Yugyeom asked, trying to act concerned.
"What did you do to me?" Jimin asked.
"Here, I'll take you upstairs"
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" Jimin began to freak out, allowing himself to be carried bridal side upstairs. No matter how many times Jimin screamed, no matter how many times Jimin tried to escape, nobody would heed his call.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Yugyeom opened the door, leading into Jungkook's bedroom. He locked it , throwing Jimin on the bed, finding a rope that could tie his hands up. Yugyeom clearly knew better than to just leave him untied where he could potentially try to escape. Yugyeom looked over at Jimin, unbuttoning his black jacket. He threw it across the room, as he walked over to the bed.