Chapter 2

They closed their eyes when a bright light appeared. A rush of wind blew through their hair, making small strands blew in Violet's face and nearly made Klaus lose his glasses.

The eldest slowly opened her eyes, as did the middle child. They both saw that they were in a long hallway. On the walls were moving images, each one showing the terrible experiences they went through.

They saw when they were separated from Sunny on the slippery slope of the frozen waterfall and the days they spent in the Caligari Carnival freak show with the ambidextrous Kevin, Hugo the Hunchback Man, and Colette the contortionist.

Another picture showed the siblings in disguise as Beverly and Elliot, the two-headed freak, who was about to jump into a vicious feline display at the carnivorous carnival and be eaten by lions and Sunny disguised as Chabo the Wolf-Baby

They even saw the moment Violet literally almost got her head sawed off at the hostile hospital.

Another bright light blinded them and the machine started to shake, making the brother and sister closed their eyes again. Violet and Klaus opened their eyes when they stopped moving, seeing that they were home.

Not the home that they rebuilt, but the home that they lived in with their parents. Everything was restored to its perfect state.