Chpt. 13: Party!!

I'm almost done with the cover for this book, too. I'm by my dad's house for a week though, so it might not be done until this next Monday or Tuesday. (Not tomorrow or the day after)

The robot pulled me inside and immediately started working on my face. "And exactly who are you?" I asked he dropped the foundation he had picked out for my skin and gasped.

"Do-do you really not know me?" IThe robot asked in pure shock. I shook my head . He clasped his hands around mine. "Well, my name is Mettaton. I was the most popular monster in the underground. I guess I still am the most popular monster. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance." He smiled at me and bent over to pick up the foundation.

"My name is Y/N. And you really don't have to bother with my face. I'm perfectly fine without all of this." I gestured to the large selection of makeup that was on and in the desk thing that we were sitting at. 

"Nonsense, Y/N!! Sure, you look so beautiful as is. I just want to enhance that beauty to it's fullest!" And with that, Mettaton set to work covering my face in creams and powders of all sorts. Somewhere near the middles of it all, I asked what he was doing and he replied with "I'm baking your face." As if it's a completely normal thing to say. 

I grabbed the mirror to only see a white powder on my face along with various other things. Needless to say, this was a very interesting experience. Mettaton squirted my face with what he said was a setting spray. "Done!" Mettaton handed me a mirror and I gasped. It looked amazing!

He had even gone through the trouble of shaping my lips and brows to perfection

He had even gone through the trouble of shaping my lips and brows to perfection. "Oh my gosh, thank you, Mettaton!!" I hugged him with all my might. He chuckled "It was nothing, Y/N. Now go back to Sans." He ushered me out of the room. I completely forgot about Sans! I raced back downstairs to the party to look for Sans. 

There were a lot of people dancing in the middle of the room. It seems like they had pushed a lot of the tables off to they side for more dance room. I thought about trying to look for Sans amongst the dancing people before deciding to look around the sides first. After making up my mind, I tried to start to look for him before getting pulled away by someone. They turned me as they pulled me back and my head ended up colliding with their chest. 

I pulled myself away from them and looked up angrily. I saw the dog monster that was back at Grillby's. "Heh, guess old Grillby won't be here to see me "lay a finger on you" this time." He roughly shoved me against a wall and put his arms on either side of me not letting me get away. 

I started to try and duck under his arms but he just grabbed my shoulders instead. "Ugh, f-fuck you!" I shouted at him struggling to break free. "I'll gladly do that to you, princess." He growled the word princess. I gasped, my eyes going wide. I prayed that someone heard something, anything.

"Excuse me sir, you should really let this her go." The dog monster turned his head towards the bystander to see who it was. Standing there was a blue monster with vibrant red hair. She looked menacing in her tux, towering over the assholio. (That was on purpose. I just like the way it sounds so weird. And the "i before e thing except after c" thing doesn't work with  weird) 

I could practically hear the whimper from the dog monster as he ran away, tail tucked between his legs. "Hey, are you alright?He didn't hurt you, did he?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Who are you?" I felt as though I was whispering due to the loud music. She thrust a hand in my direction. I took it. "The name's Undyne, punk! What's yours?" She shook my hand violently.

"Y/N, your name seems familiar...." I searched my brain, trying to remember who she was. "Undyne, I think Sans mentioned you once." 

"You know Sans!!? You must be the girl he's looking for!" With that, she picked me up and ran into the crowd of people. "Can you see him?" I searched the room for Sans. I saw Papyrus talking with someone who I couldn't see. I pointed in the direction of Papyrus. "Maybe Papyrus knows where he is." 

"Good idea!" Undyne started running in the direction of Papyrus muttering sorry's and excuse me's when she pushed people over. 

We eventually made it to Papyrus and saw that he was talking to a little girl. 

(Art not mine) I then noticed the Sans was standing next to Paps

(Art not mine) I then noticed the Sans was standing next to Paps. He looked....terrified. Undyne put me down next to Sans and then ran away. I clapped in front of Sans' face to catch his attention. 

"Huh, wha-" He cut himself off as he saw me. Once he looked up, I noticed that he had super faint blue streaks going down his face. He ran(the, like, three feet between them) up to me and hugged me. "I though you were going to leave me." 

I picked him up and looked at his face. "I wouldn't leave you. You're the best friend I've ever had! You and Papyrus as well!" He still looked a bit saddened at that, but Sans definitely perked up at it. I heard the snap of a picture being taken.

Sans and I both looked towards where it came from to see Undyne and a small lizard sitting on her shoulders.

(Again, art not mine)

 The lizard was holding a phone in her hands....paws? She seemed to be whispering to Undyne. Undyne set her down and she came up to me. I set Sans down as I faced her.  

I hope this is enough to appease you guys!! (1071 words)