The Graham Norton Show

You were never more nervous in your life. Sitting backstage, you could faintly hear the audience going completely crazy for Graham Norton as he walked on stage. His friendly voice over the mic calmed your nerves just a bit as your makeup and hair team bustled around you, making sure the final touches and changes were made. You didn't know who your co-stars were going to be and you hoped to god you wouldn't make a fool of yourself in front of who could be one of your idols. You were on your first press tour after your movie was a surprise hit in the box office. Critics were referring to you as Hollywood's big break and you just wish you could pause everything, step out of it and look at you from another person's eyes. It didn't even feel like this time, two years ago, you were curled up on the family couch, watching the Oscars, feverishly hoping that you would one day get the chance to go to acting school and land a role. In the background, you could still hear Graham talking, and just as you were about to hear who else was joining you on the couch, a security guard walked into the door and came up to you

"Ms Y/L/N? They're ready for you now" he says with a smile. Breathing deep a couple times, you hop out the chair, thank your styling team and smooth out your dress as you follow the guard backstage. Graham's show was maybe the 5th or 6th talk show you'd been on since the release of the movie and while you were new to the acting scene, you got the hang of press touring pretty quickly. The security guard walks you to the curtain backstage and says his goodbyes as you thank him. There was literally one layer of fabric separating you and the whole world again, and the familiar feeling of adrenaline kicking in gave you a buzz. It felt like eons before you could hear Graham announce his final guest - you.

"Ladies and gentleman, our last guest is someone who's new to the scene, so be nice" The audience laughs and you can't help a slightly embarrassed smile crawling on your face.

"Her stunning and most recent movie, 'All About You' is breaking records all over the globe, please welcome Y/N Y/L/N!". You take that as a cue to walk onto the stage, climbing up the stairs. You're completely stunned as the white lights flash at you, but everything comes back into focus as you see Graham with a massive smile on his face, coming in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Walking over to the couch, you sit down on it, crossing your legs over and drinking a sip from the glass of water on the table. It's only then that you notice your co-stars on the sofa with you.

"Ladies and gentleman, our guests for tonight. Nick Jonas, Tom Holland and Y/N Y/L/N!". Graham says just as the reality kicks in. You were in the same room - no wait, you were on the same couch as Nick Jonas?? One of the hottest guys you thought ever could exist. You felt like you were carrying out every girl's dream right now. And oh my goodness, THE Spiderman?! You could only dream of meeting your real life superheroes, let alone an ACTUAL superhero! Tonight was a dream come true.

" -where, so how was it for you, Y/N?", Graham asks. It's not till he says your name that you tune back in and focus on what he's saying. There's a brief silence in the room, where everyone's waiting for an answer from you but all you can manage is a

"Huh? Sorry, what did you say?". Graham and the audience laughs along and you embarrassingly let out a chuckle. Oh boy, this was not the first impression you wanted to make in front of Nick Jonas and Tom Holland.

"It's ok Y/N, we get that a lot. I was just asking, you had to shoot 'All About You" in America but you aren't from around here, so how was it for you?"

"Ohh right! Yeah, it was weird. When you live in a town that's literally in the middle of nowhere, you find out that world is actually bigger than you thought it would be. It was surreal actually. Some mornings, I'll wake up and I still not know what I'm doing."

"Yeah, it can be tough. And this is your first movie, isn't it? Tell us about it, what's it about for those in the audience that haven't watched it yet"