Roses and Orchids

You had literally not wasted a single second as soon as you got back to the hotel. Luckily, she'd been your last interview for the day and looking at the clock, there was about an hour and a half before Tom came to pick you up.

Ellen DeGeneres was the wingwoman the world didn't know it needed. Speaking of wingwomen...

You Facetime Sophie as you whiz across your hotel room, going through your closet to try and find something suitable to wear.

"God what the fuck Y/N, it's 1AM here, are you dying?" she mumbles groggily.

"MIGHT AS WELL BE!" you yell. Not giving her a chance to talk you shout,

"GUESS WHO GOT A DATE WITH SPIDEY-BOYYYYY!!"

"whAT?!"

Well, that certainly woke her up.

"HOW? WHEN? WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

"I CAN'T! HE'S COMING TO PICK ME UP IN ABOUT AN HOUR'S TIME!" At this point, you're pretty sure the whole floor can hear the two of you screaming at each other, let alone just your neighbours.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK? I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU?!" Soph squeals.

"I KNOW ME TOO! AND I KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK?" you yelled, the memory causing you to flop down on the bed, sighing like a lovesick idiot.

Homeboy knew what he was doing for sure.

"Ok ok ok Soph, which dress?" you asked. You had narrowed it down to two options. Setting your phone up on the bed, you stepped back and held up the first dress to your body, letting Soph have a look. It was a dusty pink bodycon kind of dress, strapless with a bardot top. You liked it because the dress spoke for itself. You didn't have to add too many accessories and you could definitely get away with doing minimal makeup. 

"It looks great Y/N/N, but it's too formal of a dress

"It looks great Y/N/N, but it's too formal of a dress. Even if you're going to a fancy restaurant."

"Ok, how 'bout this one?" you ask as you switch hands, bringing a stunning, yet simple maroon playsuit in the frame. One look from Sophie, and you knew that this one was the winner. It was simple yet elegant, showing just the right amount of boob and legs.

 It was simple yet elegant, showing just the right amount of boob and legs