A 'Would You Rather' Surprise

"Hi welcome back, and if you've just tuned in, I'm joined here by Y/N Y/L/N whose new movie, All About You is in theatres right now, check it out!" Ellen says, the audience and you clapping along in cue. Now that you were on the second leg of your press tour, you were refreshed, ready to take on the world, its interviews and paparazzi.

"Now that we've talked about the movie, let's find out more about you. I heard from your co-star the other day when we had him on the show, that when he went to go follow you on Twitter, half your tweets were to do with you fangirling over Infinity War?" Ellen asked.

"Yeah, I was talking to my mum over the phone a couple days ago and she asked how the press tour was going and everything. It was a really nice chat but then she started rattling off a list of really, really good actors. Like, Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Chris Evans, all these super famous people, right? I could barely get a word in and in the background, I could hear my sister shouting out names of all the MCU actors. Fast forward a couple minutes and my mum mentions that I used to be a massive Iron Man fan when I was a kid!" you say. Ellen smiles, and the whole audience is listening to your story with rapt attention.

"See, I thought I wasn't as obsessed with superheroes until she mentioned that. But after her call, she sent me a load of photos of me dressing up in various costumes for Halloween! I dressed up as the Hulk, Spider-Man, Wonder Woman - although she technically wasn't a Marvel superhero, I still really loved the idea of being a strong female superhero - ummm yeah, basically whichever costume I could get my hands on for that year. But I never dressed up as Iron Man because my grandparents had sent me a - yep there it is" you laugh as a photo of your younger self comes on screen. You're wearing an Iron Man pyjama set, complete with the buttons done up and the bottom of your pants cuffed. Not to mention the signature Iron Man pose you're in - one hand outstretched to the camera and the other on your hip. It's hilariously ridiculous but the audience is filled with laughs and 'awwws' as you chuckle along.

"So what's the story with the cuffed pants?" Ellen asks, pointing to the picture.

"My grandparents didn't live with us at the time and I think they online ordered the pyjama set to our house instead of theirs. But they wanted it to be a surprise so they didn't ask for my size or anything like that. So they ended up sending me a pyjama set that was meant for a boy two years older than me."

"Was there any superhero that was your favourite?"

"Ohhh... my mum said that I was obsessed with The Hulk and Spider-Man when I was a kid. But then I remember loving Captain America and having the biggest crush on the Winter Soldier when I was a teenager. But I think I fell in love Spider-Man again when Marvel bought the character and did the recasting"

"Fell in love with the character again or the actor who plays him?", Ellen asks cheekily.

"No comment?" you mumble, face blushing a bright red. Luckily, Ellen doesn't mention anything more about Tom nor the embarrassing video that went viral a few weeks ago. You breathe out an internal sigh of relief.

"Alright, we're now gonna be playing a game I like to call 'Who'd You Rather'. Y/N, I'm gonna be showing you pictures of some people and you're going to have to choose who you'd rather, ok? And I think we're gonna make a few changes based on that particular photo". Ellen adds the last part as the photo of you in Iron Man pyjamas pops up on the screen again. You bury your head in your hands and let out an exaggerated groan as you feel a blush creeping up on your face.

"I really like superheroes!" you said indignantly, face flushing a little bit. But a thought did pop into your head at what Ellen said.

"Wait, wait, wait. Who I'd rather do what? Like, what do I do with them?" you ask