2

"When it rains look for rainbows. When it's dark look for stars." by unknown

Belle sat in a small black taxi with Chester King, or Arthur, as her grandmother advised her to call him, in the trunk was a small bag with her belongings, on her lap was her small handbag with her information, her hair wasn't cascading down her back instead it was in an up-do. "You will be undergoing a series of tests to see how you are. Even if you loose you will get the position but you will have to train even harder to reach the desired level." Arthur stated as they arrived at their destination, a tailor shop.

"May I inquire as to why were stopped at a tailor shop?" Belle asked, "This is where we'll get in, it's kind of like our base." Arthur explained before getting out of the car, the driver had already gotten out and pulled Belle's bag out of the trunk before helping her out of the car as well, the young princess smiling at him in the process, "A base in a tailor shop?" She asked still confused, "Indeed, hidden in plain sight yet no one would think that it would be so." Arthur chuckled, Belle's eyes widened at the clever thought and simply nodded, loss for words.

Arthur led the young princess into the shop, away from possible prying eyes and into dressing room one, Belle looked around the room only to find three mirror in front of her, a forest green wallpaper on all four walls half way while the rest was filled with mahogany panels, photographs filling some of the space on the walls, the duo stood in front the mirrors as Arthur placed his hand against the glass.

"Since 1849, Kingsman tailors clothed the world's most powerful individuals. By 1919, a great number of them had lost their heirs to World War I. That meant a lot of money going inherited and a lot of powerful men with the desire to preserve peace and protect life. Our founders realized that they could channel  that power and influence for the Greater good. And so began our other adventure. An independent, international intelligence agency operating at the highest level of discretion, above the politics and bureaucracy that undermine the integracy  of government run by organizations." Arthur began to tell as the floor slowly began to descend making the young princess slightly worry about how deep their destiny was.

"The suit if a modern gentleman's armor and the Kingsman agents are the new Knights." Arthur finished smiling at the young girl who nodded, taking in every bit of the short tale that he had told her. Soon enough they reach a small subway like passage with an open pod awaiting them, "So nanna was a Kingsman agent?" Belle inquired as she sat down on one of the sofas in front of Arthur who nodded as the pod's door closed, "Indeed she was for about a decade, from the age of 16 until the day she became Queen." Arthur explained.

Belle was thrilled to have one more thing in common with her Grandmother even though she was 3 years younger than her Grandmother when she started, she felt privileged that the Queen thought that she was more than capable of becoming a Kingsman agent. It was only a matter of 15 minutes before they arrived at what Arthur had told the young Princess was the Official Kingsman Headquarters. Once the pod stopped Arthur got out and helped Belle, the young Princess starting to feel queasy and worried that she wouldn't be able to meet the standards necessary to become a Kingsman at first try. 

In front of the pod, across the room, Arthur and Belle had the perfect sight of the docs bellow, filled with cars, jets planes, trucks, helicopters, and so forth. A beaming smile made it's way to Belle's lips as she stared out the window, "Your Grandmother was said to have had the same reaction at the time." Arthur whispered to the young girl who couldn't help but beam in happiness once more. Arthur began to lead the way to the dorm room where the trainees slept during their training, a tall man with frames on his face stood outside the door waiting for them.

"Arthur." he greeted, making the older man smile at him before turning to the young princess and whispering "Good luck." She looked up at him nervously but nodded before walking inside the large room, only one bed was displayed, "Fall in." Merlin said as he walked into the room startling the princess, yet she still did, she stood in the middle of the room with her arms behind her back just like she'd seen her brother's do countless of times. "Princess, my name is Merlin, you are about to embark what is probably the most dangerous job interview in the world." Merlin stated.

Belle could hear her heartbeat beating in her ears, faster than a horse, than lightning almost, "Can you tell me what this is?" Merlin inquired as he walked to her bed and grabbed an army green bag, "A b-body-bag sir." Belle stuttered, everything becoming too real for her suddenly. "In a moment you will write your name on your body-bag and the name of your next of kin. This represents your acknowledgement of the risks that you are about to face as well as your agreement to strict confidentiality." Merlin continued as he set the bag back down.

Belle nodded slowly as she stared at the bag with disdain, "Fall out." Merlin quickly said before walking out of the room and leaving the brunette with her thoughts, the thoughts of her falling her test terribly and the biggest probability of her dying during the tests.