4

When Belle woke up the next morning, her body was slightly sore, she looked around her bare dorm, her eyes focusing on the dry slight blood drops, she tried to remember what had happened the precious night but with an empty stomach, delving into the past was a bad idea, quickly showering and getting dressed in a siren suit that had been placed on her bed when she arrived. Seeing it fit perfectly, Belle assumed that her grandmother had given her measurements to the secret organization she was training with, she then pulled a pair of black socks and boots on, quickly tying them before she walked out the dorm, pulling her hair into a neat pony tail.

When she arrived at the dinning room everyone turned to her, Arthur sat on the opposite side of the room at the other head of the table, 10 other seats occupied, 5 of whom had people with a swollen face, "Awn Belle, good morning, I take it you slept well" Arthur smiled at the princess who nodded and beamed at him, a kind and inviting smile, "These are the rest of the Kingsman." the eldest man said waving his hand at the table as Belle sat down opposite to Arthur, Merlin next to her. "Pleasure to meet you all." The young princess said making them all nod, and begin eating their breakfast, "I hope you are not too sore." The agent on the left of Belle said with a teasing smile.

"Only slightly, nothing that won't go away with a good tea." Belle laughed slightly, "I'm Galahad, real name Harry Heart." The man said, "Annabelle Victoria Marie Grace, pleasure to meet you Sir Galahad." Belle said politely as before beginning to eat her breakfast while catching its and bits of the conversation that was going around the table, ignoring the looks that were being sent her way, "After breakfast, princess, Merlin will escort you outside where you will continue your training." Arthur called from him seat, earning a nod from the princess who then quickly finished her breakfast.

Without much ceremonies Merlin and Belle politely got up and began to make their way outside, Merlin saying "We're here to enhance your skills, test you to the limit. Which is why you're gonna pick a puppy. Wherever you go, your dog goes. You will care for it, you will teach it and by the time they're fully trained so will you be. Do you understand?" Annabelle nodded and said "Yes sir." her voice not wavering from excitement or eagerness like Merlin had expected. Once reaching their destination Belle walked to the cages and looked at the animals but found none that she wanted for herself, "Are there any corgis?" She asked the much older man who cocked a brow and nodded just as a man walked out holding a cage with a small corgi pup inside, "Sorry loves but I'll have the corgi." Belle apologized before making a bee-line to the cage where the pup laid sleeping.