3

Later that night Belle was preparing herself to go to sleep, her mind kept thinking about all that could go wrong instead of everything that could go right, having put away her belongings earlier she simply lay on the bed and closed her eyes, trying her best to fall asleep, although it was hard, she kept tossing and turning trying to sleep but her mind was wide awake, on high alert almost as if it knew that she was being watched. In the end sleep finally won the battle and allowed the young princess to close her eyes and fall asleep, her hair in a tight bun at the top of her hair just like her mother used to do it when she was younger.

Not even 15 minutes since the princess fell asleep a group of 5 men walked inside the dorm, their faces hid underneath thick black masks that only showed their eyes, one of them walked to the young brownish ginger's bed and pulled the covers from the bed harshly only to be met with pillows, confusion filled the group as they had just seen her in bed through the camera's moments prior, slowly one of the man fell to the ground holding his right leg in pain, not to low groans leaving his lips.

"What happened?" one of the men asked, his voice muffled by the thick wool mask, "Dunno something hit the back of me leg." the one on the ground answered, slamming sound came from one of the lockers, the slamming echoing in the room prompting the remaining men to open the lockers one by one. All four opened the lockers cautiously finding nothing in them, the two men closest to the bed turned around but fell face first on the ground, smashing their noses and hitting their teeth against the ground, muffled groans and childish feminine screams left their lips making the remaining two to look at each other.

There was no way that a small 13 year old could defeat them, not without training, the training that they had gone through, it was in their moment of distraction the the one closest to the door was hit with a bag, which sent him staggering back slightly, "What's that?" the second one inquired, "A bag with clothes inside..." the one that had been hit said, the poor lightning giving him some visibility, "Not the bag! Beside you!" the second one warned, the one that had been hit with the bag turned his head quickly to the side only to find a small figure there.

Almost like a horror movie, the small figure was slightly illuminated by a light that started to flicker, breathy pants and gulping sounds filled the room followed by childish giggling. People are never really sure of how scary things can be unless it happens to them, and that was exactly what the two remaining highly trained guards were feeling, fear, fear for the small girl that they were testing, fear of the small girl that was supposed to be fragile and weak. The same small girl the lurched forward, tackling the man, that she had thrown a bag at, to the ground.

Her forehead slamming against his nose making a bad bone cracking sound resonate in the room and leaving the last guy to fear for his dear life, "Y-Y-You d-don't scare me! I'm a Kingsman agent! Nothing sca-AHHHH!" the man began to say before he too was tackled to the ground, he however quickly flipped them so he had the leverage, "Please don't hurt me! I'm just a child!" Belle cried out in horror, realization hit the man who had his left fist raised to punch his opponent, making him halt his actions for a split second, the exact split second that Belle needed to raise her knee and knee him in the balls sending him rolling to her side holding his aching crotch. 

Belle stood up just as all the lights in the room turned on and the door opened to reveal Merlin and Arthur, the two grown men survied the area only to find their men on the ground, 3 of them with blood pouring down their noses and mouths, the blood that was dripping to the cold stone concrete that they were standing while another laid next to the bed, his knee hurting like someone had just shot him in it while the last one held his manly area while laying on the ground.

"If this is how you treat your trainees I don't want to know how you treat your guests." Belle snapped sassily attracting the attention of the two men to her, her hair was still in one place, a few stray strand messily sticking out, her pajamas slightly crinkled, and blood, clearly not hers making a small stream down to the bridge of her nose and dripping to the ground, a smaller stream of blood leaving her nose as well, "This was your first test Princess. And you clearly passed." Merlin stated, "And may I ask as to how you were so quick to place pillows in your place?" Arthur asked.

"Easy enough, I had a whole afternoon to get used to this dorm, I know it's flaws and perks, the door squeaks when it opens and when it closes, faintly but enough to wake someone up at night, the bed has enough cover range to hide a small body yet it has enough space to maneuver under it as well, the locker are to noise and hollow, even when filled, and that is a two way mirror." Belle confessed as she grabbed her robe from the foot of her bed and threw it on, tying it around her waist. All the men were shocked at how well she knew the dorm, especially about the two way mirror, not many people ended up figuring it out, "Uh... very well..." Arthur said looking at his men, "Dismissed." he added. 

Belle nodded and watched as Kingsman paramedics entered the room and began to take care of her 'enemies' pulling their masks off and exposing them, by the way they were treated Belle could only assume that they were agents, her attention was grabbed when a paramedic stopped in front of her and cleaned her forehead and took care of her nose, stopping the bleeding before turning away, no one talked to her and she talked back to no one, she only wanted to lay in bed and close her eyes as she could feel the adrenaline wear off.