Double date.........What????????? pt 1

A/N

In this one your a Zombie
Y/n means your name
(your pov)

so right now i'm just hanging with Zed who is my oldest, closest and best friend and we are talking about his Girl-friend Addison and trying to plan  their date when we saw Bucky and just you can know this but i kinda fancy Bucky, Yeah me a zomb fancies the cheerleader who hates zombs,but ignore i just said that.

Anyway so as we where in school at this point in time,Bucky walked past. Since the block party Zed and Bucky have been very Pally with one another so Bucky at once saw Zed and came on over... uh oh.....

Bucky's pov
I saw Zed and (y/n) and due to palling up with Zed after the block party i went over but it was akward for me coz i have a crush on (y/n)but i swallowed my akwardness and carried on walking over to them. Once i got there i asked what they where doing and Zed told me that they where trying to plan a date for him and Addi so i grabbed a chair and sat down next to (y/n) trying not to blush. After a while i had the idea of a double date so i raised it.

Zeds pov(special)
I know that (y/n) fancies Bucky and vice versa so when i was suggesting date ideas i was suggesting things that i know (y/n) would like to do and hoping that someone would catch on and thankfully Bucky finally caught on and suggested a double date. Thanks bro....

Your pov
OMZ(a/n:oh my zombie) when Bucky suggested a double date he looked right at me and im pretty sure he blushed.....

A/N
So i wrote this on a bus which was jam packed so sorry if its not good as i couldnt particually concetrate as people kept knocking me and i was trying to be concious of where the bus was so i didn't miss my stop
Also a part 2 will come someday(lol that pun) so keep a look out for that