Chapter 6

We talked what felt like years, when I talked he listened and it just seemed like he was so interested. It soon got dark and he started to fall asleep as did I looking at all the lights down miles under us. Amazing..

Hunters pov

God.. She's so pretty when's she's sleeping, or any time at all. Her phone went off. I mean it not that bad if I just read the preview not like I've been constantly staring at her that I know her pass word.. That's a lie. I do know it. Pretty silly too it's 7538 just a diagonal line then down under. Hah silly Scarlette. Okay it's killing me I need to read it.

*Kill myself matt*

"Hey.. I'm sorry I never got to say good bye, now you are gone forever. I feel like an idiot for what I did I need to see you soon, FaceTime when you get settled?"

Oh no no no. That's not happening buddy. Let me just lock her phone. And not answer. Man that's upsetting. I guessing obviously if his name in her contacts is kill myself Matt she just doesn't like him any more. Awesome because I'm not letting any of her past interfere with her future. Not because it has me in it, but it's just better for her. A girl as perfect as her is common to find in the bottom of a lake dead. That's not happening. I mean she's just.. Her eyes are so green and her smile.. I could just look at her smile all day. Don't even get me started on her body she must live at the gym.. Firm waist and her bum, she has to do at least 30 squats a day to keep it like that. Nice long legs, with curly blonde hair down to her hips. I guess I should stop starring at her sleeping. It just occurred to me how weird that is.

How about this hunter pov? More to come soon(: