1

Sry if there is some grammar mistakes, english is not my 1st language   and i'm lazy too

-------

"I WILL GIVE YOU 5 SECONDS TO RUN!" I was yelling at my manager "But this was good opportunity" he was stepping back "YOU SHOULD ASK ME FIRST" I was still yelling "Honey calm down" my bff come in. She is my personal makeup girl and my manager is my bestfriend too. We know each other since high school and we was together on the collage too.

Btw i'm famous model and i didn't want to leave my friends so i give them job and we are together all the time. "COME DOWN? COME DOWN??????" I sitt on the floor. We were at my studio, but it was only us in the room "But they are freaking BTS you have to work with them!" She rise her voice "Have to?" I repeat "why i "have to"?" She rolled her eyes "why are you so agains it?" She said with calm voice. I get up and leave with no word. I can't tell them a real reason, but i can't work with them but i can't not work with them eather "AISHHHH" I put my arm on my face "what sould i do?"

"Ask me out" someone said. I take my arms of my face and look at guy who is trying to ask me out for a month but i don't like him. He is model too but he is a player too. "You again" i rolled my eyes "go away" he just smile "you will say yes one day" and then he wink "yea, yea" i start walking.
So bts wants me to be in his new mv. I'm actually very flattered but.......

"Hey Elizabeth" i heard my name "wait!" I know who this is. It's my manager "Jackson stop calling me like that i told you already" i turn around "okay, Elly" yea, i go with Elly because i don't like my name. When someone ask me for name i always say Elly. "What?" I asked with irritated voice "Are you mad?" He asked nicely "Yes" but i wasn't because he was my bestfriend i can't be mad at him "okay, sorry for not asking you first but i tought this was good offer, you will be at mv and they are very famous" i know that he had a good intentions but..

"but why did they want an american girl? They are korean and why me?" I start asking a questions " they said they want something new and you are pretty and you are at good voice nothing ever bad is said about you, so they really want you" well they are not wrong "okay" i said and suprised myself. I should just say no, but when i think about it it's good opportunity so..

"can i ask you something?" He asked "you already did" i laugh "then can i ask you 2 qouestions?" He laugh too "ya" he look at my eyes "why you were so angry when i told you you will work with bts?" Oh god, i don't want to talk about that "i was?" I play dumb "jesus Elly you almost kill me, but i see that you don't wanna talk about it, so tell me when you are ready" i smile. That's why i love him, he don't push. I hug him "thank you" .

"ARE YOU TWO HUGGING WITHOUT ME?" I heard my bff Amelia. We laugh "GROUP HUGGGG!!" We scream at the same time and hugged.

"Okay Elly listen" he start talk when we stop hugging each other "we are leaving tomorrow morning" i opened mouth "TOMORROW?" that's so soon "yeah, let's go home and pack" he said and we leave. Oh god this is moving so fast.

-----
Sorry there is no bts in 1st part but in next one they will be there.
I hope you like it, so comment and vote i will be really happy💜