7

Sry if there is some grammar mistakes, english is not my 1st language   and i'm lazy too
----

After we eat we go home. "Do you want to sleep with me?" Tae asked. What? "S-sleep with you?" he laugh

"Just sleep, what a dirty mind you have" idiot "Aish" i took a pillow and hit him "No" i said "I thought you are still worried about what happen so you could use some company" well he is not wrong, i maybe look okay from the outside but inside i'm awful.

"Okay" i said. We go into my room and he jump on the bed "What are you doing?" i asked "Well.. i'm lying?" he made a confuse face "We are not sleeping in the same bed"i rolled my eyes "Okay, you can sleep on the floor" he said "Say what now" he laugh "It's okay we can sleep together, it's not a crime..." aish this guy

"YAH" he rolled his eyes "Come one it's just one night, don't worry" i rise my eyebrow "Why would i worry, if you try something i will kick you" i said and go the bathroom to change my clothes "Do you want a drink?" i hear him yelling "Sure!".

When i get out we started drinking and talking. He is very nice when he is not weird.

***

I rolled to the left side of my bed and open my eyes. Tae was face to face with me. He was shirtless. I look down into the blanket. Oh thank god i was dressed. I hit him in the forehead.

"Ah!" he woke up "Why are you shirtless?" i asked and he look at his body "Idk, maybe i took it off when i was sleeping" he smirked "or you took it off" oh this guy "Yah, are you crazy?" he smile. I look around. Bottles are everywhere, it's such a mess. "What happen?" i asked him "You don't remember?" i shake my head "Well.."

-Last night-

Tae's pov

She was so drunk. It was hilarious, she was dancing and singing, she wasn't that bad tho.. 

She pass out on the bed and i lie down next to her. She is so pretty even when she sleep. I close my eyes and suddenly felt her warm lips on mine. She go back to her side of the bed. I opened my eyes and now great... i can't sleep now...

After a half an hour suddenly she rolled more closer to me and hugged me. I freeze. What should i do now? She is so small for someone who eats a lot. She smiled. Is she dreaming? She is so cute... I hugged her back. How can she sleep, is she an animal? She eat like one tho. 

-Now-

Elly's pov

I was just staring at him. I did all of that? "Let's never drink again" i said and jump from the bed. "Go away i have to get ready for today" i started waving with my arm "Why are you waving like that, i'm not a dog" he get up and open the door "Are you sure you don't want me to stay? I could help you to get change" 

"YAH" I took the first thing that was close to me and when i was about to throw it he laugh and close the door. Jeez this guy. 

Tae's pov

I was leaving the Elly's room when Hobi bump into me. He look at me then at Elly's room "Did you just get out from hers room?" he asked "No" i laugh and leave. After i took a shower i go to the kitchen. I'm so hungry.

"Where were you last night?" Jimin asked "I was looking for you but you were not in your room" why are they all so noisy "Somewhere and nowhere" i said "Why you don't want to tell me? We are best friends we tell everything to each other" he rolled his eyes "anyway tomorrow we are giving speeches about this whole situation, we have to help her" Jimin continued

"Of course" i said "Manager will give us what we will say today" i nodded. Elly enter the room "Morning" she smiled. She is so pretty, i know i keep saying that a lot, but she is.. i can't keep my eyes off her. "Is there anything to eat?" Jimin gave her food and she started to eat

"Morning" the rest of the guys come in "How is everybody?" Jungkook asked "Amazing" she said with full mouth "Are you talk about food or?" i said, she give me a death stare. They all laugh

"What's our schedule today?" suga asked "I think we are free today because of all this drama, and tomorrow too" Jimin said "Only Tae and me have to go trough papers about tomorrow" in that moment managers get in.

"Morning" they said "You all are free today and tomorrow except this two" he pointed finger at Jimin and me "This is what you will say tomorrow, don't make mistakes" he gave us papers "That's it, i'm leaving have fun while you can" he said and leave. Jack said Elly they need to talk and they left the room. I wonder what's going on?

Elly's pov

Jack and i get in the room and he close the doors "What's wrong?" i asked "You look pale" he looks like those white walls in the room "It's about your stalker" he said.

Oh god not him again, please not him "Isn't he is jail?" i said with shaky voice "He get out this morning" oh my god "What?" i sit on the bed "This can't be happening, no, not now... not again" i started crying

"Elly, come down, we will handle this, we already did this once, we will get you extra protection this time" he try to comfort me but i'm still so scared, that guy almost killed people that i love. He was so jealous on people around me, that he tried to kill them.

"How is that possible? He should be in jail" i can't believe this "Someone pay so he can get out" who would do that? My mind is about to blow up "I-I don't want for boys to know this, please" i said and he nodded.

---
If you like it vote and comment. Thank you for reading💜