Pokemon shipping(With a little bit of fun) Part 5

Hia guys! Sorry I haven't posted in...

"Forever?" Ya! What he said! Well, here you go!

ElesaXJohn

Lost

     Elesa ran her arm across her forehead. She wore short shorts and a shirt that only went down just above her stomach. she had a Safari hat.

"John? We're lost, aren't we?"

"No of course... ya." The man said, stepping back from the jeep. The model sighed.

"HOW did you get me out here?!"

"Well, actually, YOU followed ME out here, I bet you have no idea why we're here." John laughed. Elesa put her hand on her hips.

"Well, you WERE refusing to tell me WHAT!" She yelled angrily. John took his Safari hat off, throwing it into the jeep, sitting in the driver's seat. Elesa stared at him as if he was insane. He caught her line of sight.

"What?"

"What? WHAT?! WHAT are you doing?!"

"Waiting..."

"WAITING?!" Elesa sighed, giving up. She plopped herself in the seat next to his. 20 minutes later, John started humming to himself. He opened the back and grabbed a beer, sipping a bit. He looked at Elesa.

"Want some?"

"No."

"You know you--"

"I don't drink." John snorted.

"Fine." An hour pasted by.

"... There is nothing wrong with the jeep, is there..."

"Nope."

"And you planned for this to happen."

"Correct."

"And you aren't lost."

"Wow, she is pretty AND smart!" Elesa turned on him.

"Wait, WHAT." John laughed, shrugging. He than jumped off the jeep and bolted. Elesa watched after him.

"Stubborn, selfish... wait! He knows the way out!"

SilverXKotone vs. Blue and John.

     John had his feet slung on the boat, dressed up like a fisherman. His hat over his eyes, a toothpick in his teeth. His rod in his hand.

"Congrats, John, your disguise is perfect." John looked up.

"How did you know it was me?"

"Your fishing in the dock." John looked around.

"Oh..." Blue put her hand on her hips.

"Your up to something."

"You guessed, but so are you, which is why you found me."

"Well, you gonna help?"

"Kotone and Silver?" He didn't wait for her to answer.

"Get on." After she hopped on, he started up the engine.

"They're at--"

"I know." He drove into the bay.

    John looked into the water.

"There they are." Blue looked down, too.

"How long did you plan for this?"

"Five, maybe 6 minutes."

"Hm..."

"You?"

"Well..."

"You had no idea they were out here."

"No..."

"You just had a scheme."

"Ya..."

"That I had to complete."

"Yup..."

"...Green kicked you out."

"I was bored, okay?! JEEZ!" John chuckled.

"Okay." He opened a sack of 20 pokeballs.

"Take 10."

"What, why--"

"DO IT!" Blue grabbed half of them.

"Send them out." 20 flashes of light later, 19 regular Luvdisc and 1 shiny.

"What are... oooooooh!" Blue laughed. "You sly fox, you!" John laughed as well.

"Dance my parade, give the loving couple a moment." 20 Luvdisc submerged.

     Silver walked down the tunnel, smiling as Kotone giggled in delight at all the pokemon.

"LUUUUUUV!" 20 luvdisc circled the tunnel, one shiny one stopping.

"Luuu Luv!" They all danced in union.

"Aaaaaaw!" Everyone coed.

"What?"

"The legend is, if a group of Luvdisc dance in front of a couple, they are truly in love!" A man laughed. Kotone and Silver went red. Silver looked up, a boat was directly above them.

     Blue giggled.

"Cheers! To embarrassing Kotone and Silver."

"Cheers!" John cheered. They tapped their wine glasses together. Right as they were about to take a drink, a loud: "BLUUUUUUUE!" Was heard.

"What was... aw crap." John said, standing up. Silver stopped dead in front of them.

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU TWO! I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT ONE OF YOU BOTHERING ME!"

"Uh, well, you see Silver... Luvdisc, attack!" The parade jumped out of the water to tackle Frealigator. They did nothing. Blue looked at John.

"Use something better."

"I can't."

"Why can't you?!"

"I only brought the Lovdisc."

"PLAN B" John yelled, grabbing the wine bottle, taking a swig. A few moments later, he was still standing there.

"What's plan B?" Blue asked.

"Normally I would do something really stupid, oh!" He pushed Blue off the boat.

"There! Now you either have to save her, or pursue me!"

"She can swim."

"DAMN YOU ALL!" He yelled jumping off the boat.