5

"Oh.... okay.... wow.... that's just beyond sexy." Kate laughed. "That's even sexier." "Well I'm glad to hear that you find me sexier than anything else." "That I do, milady." Rick answered in a french accent. Kate laughed. "Of course, milord." She replied, also in a french accent. Rick was shocked. "You have a strong french accent, how come?" He asked. "My mother taught me french from a young age. I also whet to France multiple times when she was alive, I don't go as much now as the memories of me and her going are still so fresh in my mind." Kate looked down sadly. "Don't worry Kate, we can always go together. Just you and me." Kate smiled. "You'll do that? For me?" Rick nodded. "Of course I will. Have you forgotten already? I'll do anything to make you happy and smile. I'll do anything for you. You deserve it. You deserve the whole world, if not more!" Rick exaggerated a bit too much. Kate smiled. "But I don't want the whole world to keep me happy and smiling. You already do that to me. So why would I want the world when I have you right where I want you?" "And.... um... where d-do you have me?" "In my arms. Right where you should be!" And she kisses him square on the lips. Rick smiles into the kiss. "What.... other.... languages.... can.. you... speak?" Rick asks between kisses. Kate pecks him one last time before pulling away from him.

"Um... let me see.... Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, English, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian and Serbo-Croatian." Rick's mouth was open and literally touching the floor because if his jaw wasn't attached to his skull, then it will indeed be on the floor. Kate laughed. "What about you? What languages can you speak?" Rick soon landed back on earth once his shocked brain caught up with him. He shook his head and looked to see Kate looking all lovely dovely at him with her head tilted to the side. "French and English." Rick smiled proudly. "Only two?!" Rick nodded. "I speak nine!" Kate smirked. "Okay don't rub it in my face!" Kate laughed. "I speak nine languages and you only speak two!!!" Kate teased and she rub it in Rick's face. Rick grinded himself against Kate and she moaned. "R...ick...." she moaned out. He continued with his actions and Kate continued to moan underneath him. Arousal was growing within her. Kate rocked along with him. Hitting every move he did. Rick slowly moved his hands down her sides, sending shock waves through her body making her shiver. He soon reached her panties, he slid his hand and stroke her aching core. Kate moaned loudly. He poked another finger in her and started to work her up on her orgasm. As Rick work her up, he started to take off her panties with his free hand. Once that was cleared, he leaned towards her and began sucking at her moisture with his talented tongue. Kate moaned louder.

Rick continued to suck at her, he suddenly surprised her by licking her and that one movement sent her over the edge. Kate screamed his name. Rick smiled brightly against her core as he watched her, through her legs. She looked so beautiful. Kate soon came down from her high. She flipped them over. And kissed him she moaned against his lips at the taste of her. Kate began kissing her way down his untrimmed chest and towards his boxers. Kate grabbed the boxers with her teeth and pulled them off him. His groin stood up straight and strong. Kate smiled and put her mouth on him and licked the tip. She then started to go further until the tip of his groin was touching the back of her throat. She started to pump her face back and forth on him. Rick was moaning and pumping his hips against her. He placed his hands on the back of her head, to keep her in place. Kate whet faster and so did Rick. Soon Rick was screaming her name in pleasure and he squirted himself in her mouth. Kate lick his tip again and let go with a 'pop' sound. She made her way back up to him, making sure her wet core rubbed against his growing groin. Rick moaned again at the action. Kate kissed him and placed herself on his groin, she moaned at the feeling of him inside her. Kate looked down at Rick. He looked up at her. "No protection?" Rick asked. Kate shook her head. "No. I want to feel you inside me. Nothing between us." Kate explained and she began to go up and down on him. "Buuuuuuut, what if you get pregnant?" He groaned out.

Comment, vote and share! ♥