VIII

She was finaly here again. When he saw her, he was filled with rage... but with love at the same time. He wanted to punish her for what she did... but he also desesparetly wanted to give her a second chance.

She was forced to move because she was chained by her neck. And, most of all, she was surrounded by lots of Apes, ready to jump on her to kill her if she do a suspicious thing. She tried to rebel... but it was in vain.

Gaul, when she was in front of her, declared:

"So... the traitor returns!"

"You can't go through with this, Gaul!" she answered.

The way she spoke to him hurted his heart. It was the first time she did that... And, at the same time, for him, what she was saying was so funny. She was so wrong. So he laughed before coming back to serious and adding:

"Nothing can prevent this. We are merely here to welcome back our Master back to the Realm and join him at His side."

He took a more relaxing sit on his throne, confident on what he was going to say:

"But fear not, Cynder, you've been such a faithful servant. I'm sure he'll take you back..."

She tried to rebel and attack again. Seeing that, his pure rage inside of him woke up again.

"... and if not, you will have the honor of being the first to perish by His hand."

He took a pose that only a great and inspiring King would take and he adressed to the entire assembly:

"Long have we waited! Long have we suffered! But soon, our Master will return and His coming shall bring forth a new age of power for the Apes and we shall have our revenge!"

An exclamation coming from the Apes around was made.

He had plans for Cynder and he was determined to make her fight at their side again, to fight against Spyro, to fight to protect and avenge the Apes.

And I shall have my revenge on you, Ignitus, and on you, Spyro, for having took my daughter... Yes... Cynder, you will also be the perfect reason for Spyro to come here... and to die.