Chapter One

Colmar France 2018

Kataleya's Pov:

It's time to move again thankfully Floki and I have finally made the perfect Plane It has three levels The middle one has 15 cabins, kitchen, living room, 16 bathrooms, and a library. The top level has the control room, Vault, 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms. The lowest level is a cargo base it keeps five all terrain vehicles. Our new home has finally finished in the small town of Forks Washington we can finish packing and get everything on the plane and leave this beautiful place. "Kat are you ready to go?" mom called out from down stairs. "Yeah but I need help getting everything to the car" I tell her. "we got it Kitty" Ivan say as he and Kai walk into my room "Thank you" I tell them. When everything is packed we get into the cars me and my brothers drive to the landing strip a couple miles away in our backyard. While our parents take care of some last minute things. When we get to the plane I go get everything started and checked making sure it's completely functional. Once the entire system is up and running and mom, dad and Floki are at the plane they make sure the cars have been secured to the cargo base so we can take off. On a normal plane it would take 11 hours but on my baby it will take 8 hours and because of the autopilot we can all sleep because we will get there around 9 a.m. Ten minutes after take off dad calls us to the living room " When we get there everyone will have a job I will be a deputy at the Forks sheriff department, Jackson and Jason have jobs as mechanics, Jonah will work at Forks hospital Ivar, Kai and Kat will be going to Forks high school" he tells us "And I will be a stay at home mom while running Morningstar Tech" mom says with a smirk and we all laugh. "Okay everyone get some rest we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow getting you kids ready for school in a couple of days and unpacking everything" Dad says kissing my head goodnight as he and mom leave. After everyone goes to bed I stay up a little longer and make sure we have clear passage without entering any restricted airspace. When I'm done i go to bed and crash after what feels like minutes i feel someone shake my shoulders "Hey Kat wake up we're almost to seattle" I open my eyes and see Ivar next to my bed "Okay I'll be right out" I tell him I get up and change out of my pajamas. When I get to the kitchen I see everyone sitting around the table and having breakfast. " Good morning Kat, here" Mom said giving me a plate with cream and strawberry filled crepes that have chocolate drizzled over them "Thanks mommy" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek and sit in a empty chair. Just as we finished breakfast I have to take manual control of the plane because the landing stip is in a cave on the edge of a cliff so it gets a little tricky but i make it through just fine. The cave is right under our house but there are underground tunnels that lead to another cave outside of town so after we land we drive through the tunnels and get to the outskirts of town.

The Plane

The Plane

Two cars like this

Two cars like this

Three cars like this