Prologue

After the Mikaelson were turned they had to flee their father and Niklaus abandoned his pregnant wife and children without a word. Amunet and Niklaus had met when his father's army kidnapped her from her temple. Five months after Klaus abandoned her she met Ragnar Lothbrok when her village was attacked by other Vikings and he saved her and her children. There was something about her that captivated him about her so he decided to save and take her so that he could keep them safe and she could help Aslaug take care of the kids. When they got there she and Aslaug became great friends she made a potion so that Ivar would stop aging at six years old until they could find a way to help his legs gain function. Three years later Bjorn came back because his mother married another king and him, Ubbe, Jackson, Ivar, Roman, Malachi and Kataleya became like siblings. A couple of years  Ragnar, Amunet and Aslaug decided that all the children should stop aging as well. With her powers Amunet could see the future and knew the history they were supposed to live so she allowed it to happen and when it came time for each of the Vikings death they made a deal she would save them and they would stay hidden until their history was complete. After that they moved around every 20 years they had money, power, and an army Floki and Kataleya where smarter than any human being so they managed to develop technology beyond any humans. They recruited many different types of supernatural creatures all over the world but unless you were part of their group they kept to themselves. The group had been named demons by the catholic church which made Ragnar the devil himself and the king of hell only had a few of laws that his Reapers had to follow. After they moved to France Ragnar decided to change his family's last name to Morningstar and make their first names more modern in the year 1850 Ivar finally got to walk but because of a spell that Amunet used on them to make them human she left them vulnerable and Valkyra paid the price when she was attacked by a rogue witch coven that made a gold bracelet and offered it to her as a gift that one day exploded into a million tiny flakes that landed in her eyes leaving her blind as punishment to her mother for "betraying their kind" and mothering the abominations she called her children. Amunet was left with no other choice but to restored the families supernatural powers. One year later a few days before Kat's birthday Ragnar and his six sons along with part of his army tracked down the witch coven and massacred them on the one day they have no magic leaving a clear message for anyone who was stupid enough to even consider going against him and his family. However unknowingly they left a young witch behind that observed all the magic released by those that died and their paths would cross again.