Chapter 8.

Harry's POV.

It's been 2 weeks since Gia's shoot for the magazine and the sales for it have been sky rocketing like crazy. Yesterday I got the news that we had sold out completely across the country, in stores and online. I almost threw a party in my office out of pure excitement. The last time we sold out entirely was 10 years ago when we had Naomi Campbell on the cover. I wasn't even apart of the business or CEO at that time, but I remember going to the parties with my father before he passed. He was over the moon excited about his new accomplishment he bought me an Audi a month before my 16th birthday.

We've never had such a high demand for a model to reoccur again on the front cover. We printed out more copies but they were sold within the day. I was surprised at the outcome for such an.. inexperienced model. Not inexperienced.. more like young and new to the modelling world.

I, however, was not complaining. I knew how great this was for the magazine and how great it was for my income. Not that I needed more money but it was always made me feel more content. We got a lot of publicity from Gia's posts which we took into consideration for next month's issue - to find someone who was active on the internet.

"Harry." Tara interrupts my thoughts, her heels clicking against the marble floor. I snap my head up to find her excited expression.

"Yes?" I respond back, giving her half of my attention, the other on my computer.

"I have a proposal." She announces and I look up off the bright screen as she takes a seat in front of me. I raise my brows and she wastes no time in expressing her ideas.

"I was thinking that the company should have a celebratory party to celebrate the sales for the magazine. I mean this is huge news, we haven't had so much demand for the magazine in ages! I reckon we acknowledge it and should celebrate it." She gushes.

I take a few seconds to process the idea. It sounded great and probably one of the only good ideas I've heard this week. I sit on the idea for a little too long and when I don't respond she begins talking again.

"We don't have to do it, you do have a very busy schedule this month but-" She begins but I cut her off.

"Start organising it. And call Zayn over." I say and Tara's smile grows. She jumps out of her seat, whipping her phone out to call Zayn from his building. We leave my office doors and sit ourselves inside one of my many meeting rooms. It only takes just around 5 minutes before Zayn walks through the frosted doors with his assistant following on his lead.

We greet each other before we sit down. Tara takes control over the meeting as she always does, proposing new ideas. I only butt in when necessary, my attention mainly focused on my phone that I have secretly hid underneath the desk. I scroll past one of Gia's posts and I quickly scroll back up, biting on my lower lip.

She had uploaded a tantalising photo of herself in the mirror with a barely there outfit. To say she looked sexy was an understatement. I accidentally like the photo when I hear Tara say my name.

"What?" I say quickly locking my phone and making eye contact with the intrigued people in the room.

"We've decided this Saturday night would work well for the event party. I've checked your schedule and you have nothing planned for that night." She informs me. I nod and tap my hand on the desk, waiting impatiently for this meeting to be over so I could continue my scrolling on my phone.

"Renee and I will confirm the place today, hire the caterers, guest list and all that." Tara explains before continuing on. "We should also invite the star that made this all happen, Giovanna."

"That's a given." Zayn laughs, ashing his cigarette in the ashtray placed in front of him. I wasn't too bothered by the cigarette smoke clouding over in the room.

"Anything else?" I ask, receiving a shake of heads from the two women sitting in the room, the light from their laptops shining brightly on their faces. I pull a half smile before standing from my seat, the rest of them joining me. We say our goodbye's once we reach the outside of the room.

"Also, you've got a meeting in 20 with the account manager for your line. I can also book a stylist for Saturday?" Tara tells me as we walk back to my office, a few items tucked under her arms.

"Stylist won't be necessary. Also any meetings after 3 today, I want you to reschedule them for tomorrow." I instruct and she compliantly nods before leaving my office. I plan on shopping for an outfit for Saturday night, knowing I'll need as much time as I can get as I'll end up shutting the stores down.

Once the doors shut, I take a seat on the couches kicking my feet up on the coffee table. I grab my phone out of my pocket continuing my scroll that I didn't get to finish. My phone opens up to the photo of Gia along with hundreds of notifications, people freaking out that I liked the photo.

The meeting takes a little longer than usual as we had to price all the new items for a launch that I was going to release in a few weeks. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. We had new designs for my line, thanks to a few new designers that I employed who helped in the process.

I leave as soon as my meeting finishes, quickly jumping into the black Range Rover that was waiting out front for me. Matthew escorts me to 5th Avenue where I spend the next few hours, trying on suit after suit until I find the perfect one. I decided on a head to toe black suit that I found at Gucci, spending a few grand on it.

Tara calls me halfway through my shopping, letting me know that she had just finished the planning event and was sending off the invitations. I'm not too sure what it was but there was a little bit of excitement coursing through me that was eager to see Gia again. She was truly one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever met and I wanted her.

And, I was going to get her.