8:00 am

"Do you need any help?" Matt shouted over the honking of cars and chattering crowds of people moving in and out the airport.

'wow who new it was so loud outside an airport?!' Thought Ana, even thought this WAS her first ever plane she'd ever been on.

"No no! Im fine!! Thanks!" Ana attempted to shout back.

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT WANT ME TO COME WITH YOU??" Matt shouted a bit louder than necessary. The way he wasn't even fully inside the car (and yelling like a lunatic) was enough to even make an elderly man a car over stare at him.

"NO HOney Im finee!!!" Ana yelled back, gradually lowering her voice so she wouldn't make as big of a scene. "Diane just messaged me thats she found Samantha and is waiting inside!!!!"

"OKAAYY"

Matt got back in the car, not before running over to embrace his 'soon-to-be wife' for the last time until the next week.

It was a nice hug. Although Ana felt kind of dumb for having her hands so full that she couldn't even hug him back.

"I'll be absolutely fine okay?" Matt whispered. Kissing her nose.

"Ill message you and email you while I'm there!" Ana smiled.

"You better! you're going to have a great time! I love you".

"I love you more"

Matt flashed his infamous crooked grin before running back into their blue van and driving slowly out of O'Hare.

________________________________

Luggage check ins and tickets and signatures and all the airport mumbo jumbo was enough to stress Ana out.

She thought she was a least lucky to survive it all!

And so, with her purse over her left shoulder and BOTH of her suitcases in hands, she made her way to terminal 3.

Right next to terminal 1 - California

And terminal 2 - Arizona.

As she neared she had already spotted Samantha's bouncy curls and Diane's shoulder-length honey-colored hair.

"Heeelloo!" Ana cried as she neared the two ladies, "can i get a little help??"

Samantha was quick to turn around and helped her with one of her suitcases.

"Wow, we are only going for a week, you know that right?" Samantha asked.

"Uhh " Ana takes a minute to catch her breath, "you can never be too prepared i guess??"

"I feel ya, girl" ,Diane smiles.

"Soo-" Ana gets cut off by the speaker announcing that terminal 3 will begin boarding.

"Yay they're boarding a bit early!" Diane exclaims.

And soon enough, they were nicely seated on their flight and ready to leave Illinois on a 4 hour flight straight to Mexico.

Ana was blessed with a window seat. She was content with that because shes always heard about how it supposed to be the best seat you could get. Plus the window sort of reminded her of her car ride there with Matt.

'Oh i almost forgot!'

Ana carefully reaches into her purse and pulls out a brown bag.

Trying her best not to awaken the now sleeping Diane next to her. Or the silently reading Samantha who is only a seat away.

She smiled down at the blueberry goodness that she held in her lap.

"I guess this is going to be nicer than i thought" Ana says quietly to herself.

Then she remembers how she promised to message Matt while she was there.

Thats when she saw the small sign on her food tray that read:

'On this flight we offer free wifi - feel free to use laptops or mobile devices as long as they are on airplane mode! Thank you for flying with us and enjoy your flight! :)'

And thats when she also pulled out her 'mobile device' and started to type.