-1-

Jeonghan and Joshua stared up at the sky, stargazing. Talking about everything and anything.
"Look Shua, a shooting star. Make a wish!" Jeonghan said. Joshua closed his eyes. Clasped his hands together and wished.
I wish to fall in love with the right person. An epitome of a soulmate. I wish to experience true love and happiness.
"What did you wish for?" Asked Jeonghan.
"It's a secret" Joshua said, smiling at the other.
"Agh shuaaaa~ tell me~~" Jeonghan whined, knowing Joshua would give in.
"Fine but only if you tell me yours" said Joshua.
"Ok but you go first"
"I wish to experience love and happiness" Joshua whispered.
"Then I hope you will find your true love and I hope they'll treat you right. You deserve it" Jeonghan said.
"Thanks. Your turn."
"I wish that someone in this world will love me and make me happy. It's ironic. How we both wish for love."
"Yeah...it is."
"Do you have someone in mind?" Asked Jeonghan.
"Yes."
"Going to tell me who it is?"
"Nope."
Jeonghan pouted.
"How about you, anyone in mind?"
"Hmm...maybe Seungcheol? I've liked him for a while now but I don't know if he'll ever love me back."
"Everyone loves you Jeonghan. Your the best person in this world."
"Thanks Shua. Really."

After the name left Jeonghan's lips, Joshua felt a feeling stirring in his stomach slowly crawling up to his chest and up his throat. He ran away saying he has to use the bathroom and there he emptied it all out. An array of beautiful flowers splayed along the floor.

Joshua and Jeonghan parted ways, but Joshua was in deep thought. He knew what he had. The Hanahaki disease. When suffering a one-sided love, the victim coughs flower petals. there's two methods of removing it. One is the love being reciprocated or two surgical removal but the feelings are removed as well.
—————————————————
Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next one~