-Ending 2-

The 11 of them sat down. Wondering who was going to talk first. Mingyu invited everyone to talk about Joshua's well-being.
"Get the flowers removed." Wonwoo said.
"No." Joshua said in a low voice.
"Why? Tell me why?"
Joshua took a deep breath.
"Because. One night, we wished on a star. Both asking for love. Jeonghan got his love. I didn't. But jeonghan is my love. He is my everything. I won't get rid of my feelings because on that night, I wished on the stars to experience love. These feelings are my experience. I won't give them up. He means the world to me. If it means that I have to suffer every single day just to see Jeonghan happy and in love, then that's what I'll do" Joshua cries.
No one made a sound.
"I love you Joshua. We love you. So so so so so much. You may be hurting seeing one person happy but guess what? Joshua, your hurting 10 other people too. Do you want us to hurt? All this pain jeonghan is causing is not worth it. If you go, we might just follow. Do you want that? Please Joshua. Consider it. Stop hurting yourself, We are all you need. We can make you happy even if it's not the same type of happiness you long for. I'm begging you" Mingyu said.

"I have to go" Joshua stood up and left. He walked through the rain, thinking. I don't want to hurt them. They don't deserve this...I don't deserve this...
Should I end my suffering?

-Next Day-
"Hi Joshua!" Jeonghan said.
He saw the whole group there.

"I'm sorry...who are you?"

Jeonghan's heart stopped. What does he mean?
"What's going on?" Jeonghan asked. "What is he saying? What does he mean?"

"I think it's best if we talk about this later. Alone" Soonyoung said.

They sent Joshua home. That was the last time they saw him.

"He's has this disease for a few weeks now. The Hanahaki disease. It was killing him fast. He was getting weaker each day. He would've died sooner or later. He didn't want to stop it though because that means he would stop loving. But we begged him and he removed the flowers along with the feelings and apparently the memories too. He remembers us but not you." Mingyu explained.
"Do you know what that means? It means you, Yoon Jeonghan, you were killing your own best friend for the sake of your own happiness. And Joshua let you." Vernon said.

Time stopped, Tears rolled down continuously.

-Switch to Joshua-
The others dropped him off. Seeing the guy named jeonghan left this empty feeling...Joshua made a rash decision. Leaving a note.

Dear friends,
I love you. I really do. I don't really know what happened but I'm sure it's for the best. Thank you for being there for me but I think I just need a break. I'll be going away and I don't know when I'll come back but I promise I will. Be good ok? I love you!
Love,
Joshua

Dear jeonghan,
The moment I saw you, this aura was escaping your skin and surrounded me. I currently have no idea who you are but I think your someone important. I'll be going away to think and if I ever remember you, then I'll come back. Only if you wish me to.

Best,
Joshua

And the boy left the house. Got on the bus. Made his way to the airport. Waving goodbye and leaving Korea. Going to god knows where...but hopefully...he'll experience a new type of love. Or maybe he'll remember that mysterious stranger. Who knows...