you know my worst, see me hurt, but you don't judge - b.a

you haven't had the best run with relationships. whether it be friendship wise or boyfriend wise. nothing really seems to last. and you never really knew why.

but when you met prettymuch at an event, you got along so well with all of them. and kept speaking to them, via text &, facetime. and seeing them whenever you schedules lined up.

you got close to all of them, especially brandon. from day one you and brandon just clicked. is was one thing that you just couldn't explain.

and ever since you met him, you've had a boyfriend. but. it was an abusive relationship. and it meant a lot how much he was there for you. even though he didn't know it yet...

your best friend jess looks at you "are you gonna tell brandon about tyler being abusive?!"
you were on facetime with the boys. little did she know.

brandon sighed "right. i'm coming to get you. where are you?!?"
you sighed "i'm fine. i'm at jess'"
jess took your phone right out your hand and made it look like she hung up. "you're not fine. you may say you are but you know you're not. you shouldn't be-"
you cut her off "jess. i'm not telling brandon okay. i can't put that on him. can i have my phone back?"
jess hung up for real this time when she saw on her phone that brandon was coming to get them

once brandon arrived you had no idea what to do. but jess insisted you answered the door.
"jess. this is your house. why am i-" you opened the door "ah. that's why"
brandon sighed "don't give me that okay. i know he knows where you & jess live, you're both staying with us. get your things."
you got what you had left at jess' and packed it up
jess mouthed to brandon "thank you"

after brandon helped you & jess settle, jess was out by the pool with nick and zion whilst you were inside with brandon. you had no idea where austin & edwin where though.

brandon was about to say something but before he could get it outs.. you talk "you know my worst, see me hurt, and don't judge.. why?"
brandon looks at you "you wanna know why? i love you. bad timing i know but as soon as i heard what jess said i felt something like burn up in me that i've never ever had before and i just. i. i yeah."
you look at brandon "my boyfriend is abusive towards me b. i ain't obviously all that  aye."
brandon sighed "he had no idea what he was missing!"

brandon smiled "and when he does. he won't have a girl to come back to. cause you'll be with me"
you smiled "really hey?"
brandon smiled "dinner tonight"
you nod "sounds good"

it was odd, being with another guy after you literally just called it off with tyler, yes. hell yes. but you felt so safe around brandon. you couldn't explain why, but you just did.

and maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a bad thing.